Football Programmes Centre

My wants
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My wants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 pm 
Post subject: My wants

Hi all,

Long time no see! Could you all take a look at my wants list and message me with any you may have? Been out of the collecting game for a little while.. time to start building that collection again!

Tim
Wulfrunian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 am 
Post subject:

Hi Tim, good to see you back. I dont have any of the programmes you require, but the Orient v Wolves seems to surface fairly regularly on ebay and dealers lists and doesnt cost a lot. The Wolves v Orient however seems to be a rare as the proverbial rocking horse stuff. Its the only Wolves home programme I need from 57/8 to date. Ive looked on loads of dealers lists, auctions, fairs and you just dont seem to see it. Good luck in your search and If you do see 2 on your travels, let me know so I can get 1 of them.

"You only have one life, I gave mine to the Wolves" - Stan Cullis 1916 - 2001
dookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm 
Post subject:

I will! I have never seen it either, in fact there are a couple I am really struggling with. Seen most of my list come up though I'm really far too picky about condition!
Footyfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: