Football Programmes Centre

Newcastle vs Hull city worthington cup 1997
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Newcastle vs Hull city worthington cup 1997

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommygott

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:30 pm 
Post subject: Newcastle vs Hull city worthington cup 1997

Just wondering if this programme is rare, ive been looking for it for a long time and has just recently come on ebay, but i aren't to sure on prices really and dont want to go overboard (its only a present haha) so any help would be great.
Thanks
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm 
Post subject:

I'm not suggesting its not rare, but are you just basing this opinion on the fact that the ebay item here says ;

"Newcastle United vs Hull City 1997
I have been informed that this is a very rare programme and have receiced offers of £10 for this already."

Notice this seller has 0 feedback and also is charging you £1.99 for postage.

Check out this one instead as it has a starting price of only 65p, shipping of 99p and a good seller with feedback of 419 (99.6% positive).
tommygott

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 pm 
Post subject:

yeah i know, but i once had a feedback of zero on there so always give people a chance. I do believe it is quiet rare, a programme dealer informed me of that just wasnt sure how rare really. how much should postage generally be?
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

Yeah i agree about always giving someone a chance. Also £1.99 isnt loads for delivery either. However if there was someone also selling the same programme with a current price of 65p and postage of 99p and excellent feedback - id be laying my bids with him first.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Tommy, I have a copy of the said programme. You can have it for £1 which includes postage if you want?

Thanks
Mark
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: