Football Programmes Centre

F1
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
F1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:08 pm 
Post subject: F1

A few years ago I got really bored with F1 but these last two years have been superb.

Lewis has made it worth wathing again.

What do you think.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 am 
Post subject:

Lewis Hamilton has made the sport interesting in Britain again.

Anyone know how much each F1 stage programme goes for?

Are they valuable to collect like for Hamilton's championship win in Brazil for instance?
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 am 
Post subject:

love F1 though only been a F1 fanatic for 3 or 4 years watched it for 10-12. When i go melbourne i wanna go round the track Very Happy

What your views on this new system where if you win more races than opponents you win the title?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Think it's a daft idea.
I don't think it will make the guys at the front try to overtake any more or less than they do alraedy.
But from around 6th downward there will be no point trying to risk overtaking, as what will be the point of risking everything when you're not going to get into 3rd. Because under this system only 1st 2nd and 3rd will get any rewards.

Plus it mucks all the records up and makes it harder to compare winners from different eras.

It would be the same if some idiot decided to rename all the leagues in football.

Oh wait the idiots have already done it.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 am 
Post subject:

I have collected F1 programmes for some years, but stopped in 2004 when they decided to make all progs look nearly the same. Also the postal costs when ordering these "books" let me think twice if this part of my collection was worth it to be continued.

I put my german F1 progs on my homepage but never made it to do so with the issues from other circuits. In the meantime I have sold most of the european programmes. Especially Monaco 60´s and 70´s went for extremly good prices on e**y.

if you are interested on some cover scans for german GP have a look here

http://www.stadionprogramm.de/html/formel_1_hefte.htm

all the best

Olly
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm 
Post subject:

Looks like Hamilton won't win it this year!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: