Football Programmes Centre

2011/2012 Teamsheets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2011/2012 Teamsheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm 
Post subject: 2011/2012 Teamsheets

Thought it would be useful to share contacts for obtaining teamsheets from this seasons matches. If you are able to help people out with obtaining teamsheets from your club please say so here.

Unfortunately I can't get hold of teamsheets from Middlesbrough home matches personally but I do have a direct club contact email and phone for the person who sends my teamsheets from Middlesbrough home matches which I can share with others if you drop me a PM.

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
Garry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:

I can do the same for anyone that requires a teamsheet from games played at Bradford City next season . Please pm me if interested .
Regards Garry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
sunderlandcollector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 pm 
Post subject: Re: 2011/2012 Teamsheets

STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY wrote:
Thought it would be useful to share contacts for obtaining teamsheets from this seasons matches. If you are able to help people out with obtaining teamsheets from your club please say so here.

Unfortunately I can't get hold of teamsheets from Middlesbrough home matches personally but I do have a direct club contact email and phone for the person who sends my teamsheets from Middlesbrough home matches which I can share with others if you drop me a PM.

I can help you there mate.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: