Football Programmes Centre

members on this site with a problem
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
members on this site with a problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stechesterfc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm 
Post subject: members on this site with a problem

one member on this site has took it upon himself to have what seems to be a personal problem with me for no apparent reason.agreed to buy some more chester fc progs off him,paid him for them with paypal,asked him about other progs i wanted to buy from him and then get get blanked,have all my messages i sent ignored and then i get refunded bk the money i payed for the progs i wanted.know that he's had my messages as they go from outbox to sentbox and i know he's selling on ebay so to me he has a problem with me,dont mind me sayin this but what a complete arsey prick you are.after buying loads of progs off you in the past and you decide to take the blatent piss,shove your programmes up your arse 'mate'.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm 
Post subject: programmes

I've had a few beers tonight and now I'm intrigued....
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 am 
Post subject:

Me too John!
pnefan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 am 
Post subject:

stechesterfc

Quote:
one member on this site has took it upon himself to have what seems to be a personal problem with me for no apparent reason.agreed to buy some more chester fc progs off him,paid him for them with paypal,asked him about other progs i wanted to buy from him and then get get blanked,have all my messages i sent ignored and then i get refunded bk the money i payed for the progs i wanted.know that he's had my messages as they go from outbox to sentbox and i know he's selling on ebay so to me he has a problem with me,dont mind me sayin this but what a complete arsey prick you are.after buying loads of progs off you in the past and you decide to take the blatent piss,shove your programmes up your arse 'mate'.

Not a Wrexham fan is he ???? Clap
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 am 
Post subject: Re: members on this site with a problem

stechesterfc wrote:

classic, i'm definatley with you on this one, there seems to be quite a few pricks on this forum, but thats life i'm afraid.
Flackwell Lad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 am 
Post subject:

What i get annoyed about is people who blatently ignore you. We had a guy last week asking for the contact details of the chap who runs the Wycombe Wanderers programme shop as he had a load of 'old' Wycombe to sell him. I thought I'd do the right thing and ask him what the programmes were as I'd probably give him more for them than the programme shop....twice in the last five days I have messaged him with no reply. I think it just all coms down to good manners
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 am 

stechesterfc wrote:

name and shame perhaps?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
surfinjim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am 

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
stechesterfc wrote:

name and shame perhaps?

Not something we've been frightened to do in the past as a community.

Bolder, Blackhall, Williamson, Smith, Pickering, Hornsby, King, Johnson, McCulloch, Mellor, Curran.

Scorers; Mellor, King, Curran, Smith (pen)

GODS EVERY ONE OF THEM!
Healing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 am 
Post subject:

A member on here promised me a programme about 6 mths ago.He completely fobbed me off with his hollow promises after repeated assurances.Luckily hes fucked off hopefully to never return.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 am 

stechesterfc wrote:
dont mind me sayin this but what a complete arsey prick you are.after buying loads of progs off you in the past and you decide to take the blatent piss,shove your programmes up your arse 'mate'.

You may well have been wronged, but I dont think it's acceptable to use language such as that on the forum.

Report your issue to the Admin.
http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 pm 

Tynie Topics wrote:
stechesterfc wrote:
dont mind me sayin this but what a complete arsey prick you are.after buying loads of progs off you in the past and you decide to take the blatent piss,shove your programmes up your arse 'mate'.

You may well have been wronged, but I dont think it's acceptable to use language such as that on the forum.

Report your issue to the Admin.
http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637

Gotta say I totally agree, as another poster has come on and sees this tone and thinks they can be as explicit and then 2 becomes 22[not Cossie]. Yes there are a lot of old women who come on and some of the posts are drivel asking questions that are just nonesense, but as much as some if not all of us would just love to write back "For F Sake!" none of us do.
None of us are prudes or old duffers, we all know the words and we all probably use them when it suits us in whatever the context, but as Tynie has said you are willing to come on and shout about being "messed about" either name them or contact the admin side and let them deal with it, do not want to sound heavy in any way but if we allow the standards to drop we may all as well be on some other forums where if you do not use the F word every other word you are regarded as some retard. Let's get back to doing it the right way and sure if someone is being dificult then it is frustrating for sure but if you have tried to get a result and they won't play ball then name em! and we all know who to give a wide berth too surely.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
stechesterfc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm 
Post subject:

no its not a wrexham fan,the wrexham fan i bought some progs off in the past was sound and was happy to help and reply to messages.the poster on here use to be a chester fan but doesnt go anymore an does work for airbus uk.the reason im so pissed off is that its not the first time hes decided to ignore us for nothing,i asked him about progs i needed a few months ago,told i'll be contacted when hes had a look blah blah so i left it.got in contact again about a month ago,was told the usuall bollocks again but i actually make a payment this time and then get fobbed off again.im not to bothered of naming or shaming,i might do,just waiting to see if now i get a pm from him,he'll of read this by now.
pompeypete
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm 
Post subject:

Name & shame if your in the right so the rest of the forum know.......................................................

Flickr pages in the process of closing......

Happy to forward any info on Pompey...
stechesterfc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 pm 
Post subject:

alright then,efc1998 phil bailey.this after problably buying around £50/£60s worth of progs from him in the past.every body else on this site who i've been in contact with over buying and selling progs and enquiries have been brilliant and i dont have no problems with no one else other than him.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm 
Post subject: programmes

I've had a number of dealings with Phil in the past and always found him to be most accommodating. Not wishing to doubt what you're saying, but hope this gives some kind of balanced viewpoint.
stechesterfc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:

yeah as i mentioned also i must of spent £50/£60 or more on progs from him but still he chooses to ignore me when i've done nothing but be sound,outgoing and thankful towards him ever since i first got programmes from him.would really like to know what it is i've meant to of done to him to be ignored and strung along,sick to death of people like him,really do make my piss boil.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm 
Post subject:

I think you two need to sort out your differences privately without dragging your dirty washing all over the forum.

Afterall, when it comes down to it you haven't actually lost anything, you had your money refunded.
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry to hear about that mate.
Diamond Matt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm 
Post subject:

How do you know a member is ignoring you. If they don't cme on the forum as often as you, they may not have read the 'two pm's in 5 days'..

I have my email addresses linked to my Blackberry. I don't get an email when I get a PM though. I do get one however if someone replies to a thread that I have posted in. This is when I generally visit the site.
James

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm 
Post subject:

Sometimes you may also have to take into account that people may be working or having things go on in their personal lives which are distracting from the usual high standard of service that they usually deliver which is affecting their current service to you.

I've bought a number of things of Phil since the start of this forum and been more than happy with his help and assistance. Even though i shouldn't be buying any programmes at all at the moment I am contacting him about a few Welsh programmes in this years European Competitions, i first emailed him on the 2nd July i got a response within 2 hours, where i am busy at the moment i didnt respond to Phil until the 11th July (9 days), he replied to me earlier today 18/July (7 days), i need to check a few things out from my lists which are on my other computer and then i can respond to him which will probably be tomorrow, i've no problem with these timescales it's not like i have any deadlines to meet in which i have to purchase the programmes. (You can see it actually took me longer to respond to him)

I know on this place it says when i last logged in but that's where i have got this as one of the tabs i open automatically when i open my internet on one of my computers, it doesn;t mena that i took any notice of the programme forum as on that day i porbably had more urgent/important things to look at or investigate
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: