Football Programmes Centre

Elusive York City aways .....25 years and still waiting!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elusive York City aways .....25 years and still waiting!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am 
Post subject: Elusive York City aways .....25 years and still waiting!

Please can anyone help me obtain 3 York City aways from 53/54 - at Halifax, Workington, and Scunthorpe. Been after them for 25 years, and required to complete my H&As back to that season. Thanks!
Garry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm 
Post subject: Workinghton & Southport Away 53-54 v Bradford City

Hi Mate , Dont want to jump on your thread but just to let you know i also need Southport & Workington away v Bradford City for that season as well . I too have been collecting for over 25 years and they do seem very hard to obtain .
I hope you get some response .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
upthecounty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm 
Post subject: York City wanted

Again, apologies for not being able to help and jumping in on your thread but I'm after:

1962/63 York City v Newport County 08.03.63 if anyone can help.
Regards Scott
Rankster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:49 pm 
Post subject: York City wants

If everyone will forgive me I would also like to jump on the bandwagon - I am trying to complete a YCFC League Cup collection and need a few to get me there:-

62/63 Lincoln away, 63/64 & 65/66 Lincoln home, 70/71 Hartlepool away and Northampton home, 77/78 Rotherham away, 78/79 Grimsby away, 79/80 Mansfield away, 91/92 Bolton away, 96/97 Doncaster away and 02/03 Sheffield Utd awa.

Help make an old man happy! Mad
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

I can't help with the Halifax programme i'm afraid, i don't have it either, in the past when i bought programmes off other Halifax collectors who were selling up they didn't have it and some of these had been collecting since the 1960's
Back in 2003/04 there was somebody selling full sets of Halifax programmes 1946/47 to 1954/55 in programme monthly so there is at least one out there!
Bremner4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Re: York City wants

Rankster wrote:
If everyone will forgive me I would also like to jump on the bandwagon - I am trying to complete a YCFC League Cup collection and need a few to get me there:-

62/63 Lincoln away, 63/64 & 65/66 Lincoln home, 70/71 Hartlepool away and Northampton home, 77/78 Rotherham away, 78/79 Grimsby away, 79/80 Mansfield away, 91/92 Bolton away, 96/97 Doncaster away and 02/03 Sheffield Utd awa.

Help make an old man happy! Mad

Keep checking my website, link below, I have got 100's of York home and away, items are being added daily.

Little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew, for the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two, his hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue as Leeds go marching on!

http://www.lufootballprogrammes.com
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: