Football Programmes Centre

Hey everyone!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hey everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AshPerry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm 
Post subject: Hey everyone!

Finally getting around to organising my programme collection (using the superb database I have found on here) and will hopefully be using this forum more and more often to help me with my collection.

Great forum and everyone looks really helpful.

Hopefully will be able to buy and trade with many on here.

Thanks,

Ash Thumbs Up
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 pm 
Post subject:

Allways good to have another Pirate on here Ash.
Hope you find the people here as helpful as I have.
Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
MisterGas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 pm 
Post subject:

Hi.
Im a miserable bastard.
Welcome aboard.

P.S. ALL MY ROVERS PROGRAMMES ARE FOR SALE.
Joew90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm 
Post subject:

I'd just like to echo what AshPerry said in his post.
What a great spreadsheet, and to be able to talk directly to the guys who are updating it is a real bonus.

Going through the laborious process now of inputting all the data for CFC matches over the past 65 years!!

Once its done this is going to be an invaluable tool.

Also thanks for all the help yesterday.
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum mate.
AshPerry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers guys. I am interested in selling quite a few of my unwanted other club programmes to fund my expanding BRFC collection and was wondering how to set up a mini store in the market place.

Any help appreciated.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum mate.
martino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm 
Post subject:

AshPerry wrote:
Cheers guys. I am interested in selling quite a few of my unwanted other club programmes to fund my expanding BRFC collection and was wondering how to set up a mini store in the market place.

Any help appreciated.

http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/football-programme-sales.php

the above URL will take you to the input screen - very easy and user friendly - even I could do it.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm 
Post subject:

AshPerry wrote:
Any help appreciated.

Here are the insructions that Craig put up on this thread http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=844&start=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right - you can now FINALLY start the process of selling your programmes online at FPC!

The process works in exactly the same way that the Wants section works, where by you list the programmes you have for sale - the main differences now being that you should list any faults with the programmes to make any potential buyers aware and you can also upload a picture (if you wish).

You can do all this by logging in and popping along to http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/football-programme-sales.php

You can not YET take payment via paypal automatically through the site as ive had a slight hiccup with the paypal side of things as it was all sorted at the start of September but things took a few steps backwards since then. I figure if you guys start adding programmes onto your sales lists though it will prompt me to get my arse in gear

One important new feature is that when you add a programme to the list, if a fellow member requires that programme they will be sent an email informing them of a possible match so that they can make contact.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: