Football Programmes Centre

1966 World Cup tickets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1966 World Cup tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_afc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 pm 
Post subject: 1966 World Cup tickets

A friend of mine went to all the World Cup games at Wembley in 1966 (lucky thing I know!) How much would they all go for in a collection nowadays? Thanks in advance guys!
MisterGas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Chris.

Depends if they are Stubs or full tickets.
Also the ENGLAND games go for more than the 3 others.
All so, if a Season ticket was purchased for all 10 games, which included the "White city" ticket this could increase value, if envelope and receipt have been kept.

But roughly speaking on ebay you are likely to get £10-£20 for the Non England match stubs with faults and about £20 for faultless ones. The 3/4th place ticket, maybe a little more.

The England games with faults £20+ and faultless ones £30+. The Semi a little higher in price. The Final can very so much and goes up and down all the time but a stub with faults £80-£140. All depends on the day, how many want it.

As for complete Tickets, all depends on faults. But will sell for more than the stub prices.

Hope that helps.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: