Football Programmes Centre

Autograph topic would be good .
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Autograph topic would be good .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm 
Post subject: Autograph topic would be good .

An autograph topic would be good as it would be a good place to compare personaly i have around 1200 Chelsea Glasgow Rangers and Scotland autographs including people such as Abramovich nearly the whole 70/71 cwc team Tambling Lampard and The Rangers whole squad from 71/72 cwc team and many more .
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 pm 
Post subject: Re: Autograph topic would be good .

trueblue1967 wrote:
An autograph topic would be good as it would be a good place to compare personaly i have around 1200 Chelsea Glasgow Rangers and Scotland autographs including people such as Abramovich nearly the whole 70/71 cwc team Tambling Lampard and The Rangers whole squad from 71/72 cwc team and many more .

I have created a section of the forum for autographs but i do have reservations about it as im not sure how busy the section will be. If it is getting next to no threads I may need to look at integrating it back into the "Other memorabilia" section.
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:50 am 
Post subject: autographs

Thanks Craig for giving this section ago i will post some of my autographs and see if any members follow if not then by all means move it back too other memorabilia.
sy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: