Football Programmes Centre

charterhouse v chelsea 1973/74
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
charterhouse v chelsea 1973/74

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm 
Post subject: charterhouse v chelsea 1973/74

Hi would anyone else class this as a programme as no actual standard programme was produced for this game i have in my collection a large poster/flyer for the game Charterhouse v Chelsea 73/74 season which has the team line ups on it ,i bought 2 at a bootsale i actual live in Godalming where the game was played and bought this of someone whom played for charterhouse in the game ,the poster/flyer i have is a master copy with watermarks i think this was used inside the school ,the other i sold on ebay for what i consider a poor price of £50 considering the other poster/flyer i saw sold for over £100 and was in poor condition the one i had was mint and also cream in colour same as the one i sold ,the one i kept is an off green colour and in mint condition .Any input on this would be great.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm 
Post subject: CHARTERHOUSE v CHELSEA 1974

Hi,Personally I wouldn't class the poster as a programme even though it does have team lineups on it.
I do not have this in my collection & if I did I would probably have it framed.

Cheers
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: