Football Programmes Centre

NEW MEMBER INTRO
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW MEMBER INTRO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm 
Post subject: NEW MEMBER INTRO

Hi all i am Chelsea and Glasgow Rangers fan and collect related football programmes i am near completing my chelsea collection having every home programme from 1959/60 season too 1991/92 pre prem and nearly all aways for the same period i need only 10 aways too complete 1960s quite a few for the 70s 80s but these are easier to find ,i have some very rare items in my collection. i also have every Rangers Scottish cup final and semi final programme from 59/60 to present date, i also collect the same teams autographs by writing to players and clubs i have around 1200 autographs of Chelsea and Rangers and also Scotland players.I have a lot of signed programmes including Chelsea v real madrid cwc signed by 10 of the squad gained by myself via venues or by writing to the players also have a shirt signed by the same ten .
regards to you all sy
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:32 pm 
Post subject:

Hello Tue Blue,

Welcome to the site,I also collect Chelsea programmes & have a lot of spare programmes available for sale/swop.Let me know what ones you are looking for & I will see what I can do.

Cheers
Martin
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 pm 
Post subject: hi martin

Martin i will do a list of my wants but the main programme i would like to find 1st is Blackburn v Chelsea 16/9/63 this would complete 1963/64 season i also have around 300 spare Chelsea home programmes from the 60s but also have around 500/600 other spare programmes from the 60s that have been bought in job lots to get one programme typical problem collecting .
Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm 
Post subject:

Blackburn v Chelsea 63/4 crops up every now and again, very expensive anywhere between £50 and £150.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm 
Post subject:

Have to agree with Posh on the Blackburn v Chelsea 63/64,it is the hardest Chelsea away League programme to pick up from the 60's.

Martin
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm 
Post subject:

I expected to pay around that figure for it anyway ,i recently found 18/12/65 Chelsea v Blackburn postponed game 65/66 @ bootsale for 0.50p sold it on ebay for £123.50 as i already have a copy was surprised at the price as i paid just over £50 for mine.I will keep looking for the programme above it may appear at some point.
Martin will do a list at the weekend and post it here you may have some programmes i am looking for.
sy
nozer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:11 pm 
Post subject: new member.

Welcome to the family fella, i have a Leicester City v Chelsea 9/5/67 going spare .... but you prob have this one .
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm 
Post subject:

Nozer thanks for the welcome i do have the programme in question ,i look forward too taking part in this forum and sharing my knoweldge and hope to be able to learn more myself .
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: