Football Programmes Centre

FA Cup and Champions League Final pre-orders
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FA Cup and Champions League Final pre-orders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 pm 
Post subject: FA Cup and Champions League Final pre-orders

Hi,
Just wondering where you normally pre-order your FA Cup and Champions League Final programmes from?

I tend to get mine from www.footballprogrammes.com/Onlineshop which are both priced at £12.99 including postage and they arrived in good time.

Can anyone else recommend any other sites?
paulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm 
Post subject:

I would say they are the best as they are always really well packaged.
James

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm 
Post subject:

Site i use for major finals is http://www.programmemaster.com/ really good and reliable, got the Carling Cup final for cover price plus postage of about £1.95.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

We are working on trying to get a supplier for future big match programmes. If anyone can help let us know.

Hopefully if we order in bulk and there is enough demand we can offer the programmes in future for less than cover price.

In the meantime for FA Cup Finals I use the official FA website as they are £12 inc postage.

In 2005 for Liverpool's famous final against AC Milan I bought it from the Liverpool website for cover cost and 50p postage!!! Shocked It was going for double that on Ebay!!!!
paulo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am 
Post subject:

Barrett wrote:
We are working on trying to get a supplier for future big match programmes. If anyone can help let us know.

Hopefully if we order in bulk and there is enough demand we can offer the programmes in future for less than cover price.

In the meantime for FA Cup Finals I use the official FA website as they are £12 inc postage.

In 2005 for Liverpool's famous final against AC Milan I bought it from the Liverpool website for cover cost and 50p postage!!! Shocked It was going for double that on Ebay!!!!

The Cardiff last game special is going for way over what CCFC are doing it for. I never have understood why people dont look at the offical sites first!
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

Exactly - I remember Liverpool-AC Milan when Liverpool won it was going for £35+ on eBay yet Liverpool were selling it for £5 plus postage.

The same for the first FA Cup Final back at Wembley - on the day I followed people paying £50+ (one even for £114), yet the FA and Programme Master had it for £12 ish.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: