Football Programmes Centre

Worcester City v AFC Liverpool Anniversary Match Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Worcester City v AFC Liverpool Anniversary Match Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 pm 
Post subject: Worcester City v AFC Liverpool Anniversary Match Programmes

Hope thos in charge don't mind me publicising this as I will also be selling a number of programmes at face value for those interested. All proceeds for the programme will go to the Worcester City Supporters Trust. If anyone wants a programme / ticket please reply to this thread or PM me

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of City's historic FA Cup victory against Liverpool in 1959, Worcester City Supporters Trust have arranged a special commemorative game against AFC Liverpool on Bank Holiday Monday, May 4th.

City defeated Liverpool FC 2-1 in front of more than 15,000 fans at St George’s Lane on January 15, 1959. Through the efforts of City Trust member Steve Goode and former City keeper Paul Moores, now a coach at AFC Liverpool, we are very pleased to welcome AFC Liverpool to the Lane on May 4th. AFC Liverpool is an independent football club formed by supporters of the Anfield club, owned by Liverpool fans and run by Liverpool fans.

City manager Richard Dryden is expected to field his strongest available team, while the Merseysiders, who play four levels below City in North West Counties Division One, will be at full strength.

This City Trust organised event has been organised this event with all gate monies being donated to Worcester City Football Club. To commemorate the occasion, a limited edition ticket will be printed to go on sale from Saturday, April 11, but will not be available on the day. This is available on the link below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI.....0316578311

, and there will also be a special 50th anniversary programme to mark the event. There shouls also be an auction at the end of the game giving all fans an opprtuinty to bid for some great items.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: