Football Programmes Centre

Programme Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programme Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katesdad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 am 
Post subject: Programme Fair

HELP!!! I am looking to put on a programme fair in West Bromwich. What do i need to do. i have a room lined up, I can get flyers made,but thats it Can some one give me a few pointers. Shocked
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 pm 
Post subject:

We have tried several times to get a fair in West Brom in recent years. Since the demise of the Throstle Club and The Hawthorns pub we had to give up.
Visit The Dingles fair next week I will have a stall, you need some local dealers, low stall fees and lots of punters.

Kelvin runs the Wolves Fair and he runs it well, so you need to get some pointers from him or me.. Good Luck
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: