Football Programmes Centre

Red Star Belgrade vs. Manchester United 1958 ticket
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Red Star Belgrade vs. Manchester United 1958 ticket
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:50 am 
Post subject:

Morning guys,

Excuse my garbled message last night,the keyboard on my laptop is knackered making it impossible to post.

I think what has happened here is just a case of the original poster trying to prove that he has the items that some people have questioned and since myself, surfinjjim and Mr Gas have all posted in this thread he has sent us the proof.

surfinjim wrote:
Shocked Sorry to hear that Mr Gas.

Now what really concerns me is that following on Mr Gas' post I checked my email inbox. Just remember it isn't listed in my profile.

Low and behold I have to emails from our Serbian friend which say they are ticket scans with attachments.

I haven't asked for these, tickets aren't my thing, so how has our friend obtained my email address.

Answers on a postcard please, no emails!

Jim Thumbs Up

Jim, if you look at any message someone on here posts, underneath there is a row of icons, one of them is "email", i believe he would have got your email address from there?

MisterGas wrote:
I TELL YOU SOMETHING VLADAN.

THE EMAIL YOU SENT ME....REG A TICKET YOU HAVE....HAS WIPED MY FUCKIN MEMORY STICK AND LEFT SOME FOREIGN SHIT ON THERE.

3 YEARS OF FUCKIN WORK !

YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE.........FUCK OFF !

Mr Gas, that is terrible. Was the file he had attached to the email called IMG_8861.JPG? This is the picture i had and i have scanned it with 2 different virus scanners and there appears to be nothing wrong with the version i have picked up? Im not sure how your data has been deleted but i hope it is possible to get it back. As GarySpain says,dont use the stick for the time being and i will take a look later for some software for you to try and get the original data back.

Moving onto the items in question, here is the first picture i was sent last night;

It doesnt really prove anything so i asked for him to send a picture of the item with the date and my name on and he has sent;

I have just emailed him back now to ask for the original ticket with proof like in the second picture and will update.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 pm 
Post subject: VLAD THE IMPALER EH! NOT SO IT SEEMS!!

Craig wrote:
Morning guys,

Excuse my garbled message last night,the keyboard on my laptop is knackered making it impossible to post.

I think what has happened here is just a case of the original poster trying to prove that he has the items that some people have questioned and since myself, surfinjjim and Mr Gas have all posted in this thread he has sent us the proof.

surfinjim wrote:

Now what really concerns me is that following on Mr Gas' post I checked my email inbox. Just remember it isn't listed in my profile.

Low and behold I have to emails from our Serbian friend which say they are ticket scans with attachments.

I haven't asked for these, tickets aren't my thing, so how has our friend obtained my email address.

Jim Thumbs Up

Jim, if you look at any message someone on here posts, underneath there is a row of icons, one of them is "email", i believe he would have got your email address from there?

MisterGas wrote:

THE EMAIL YOU SENT ME....REG A TICKET YOU HAVE....HAS WIPED MY FUCKIN MEMORY STICK AND LEFT SOME FOREIGN SHIT ON THERE.

3 YEARS OF FUCKIN WORK !

Mr Gas, that is terrible. Was the file he had attached to the email called IMG_8861.JPG? This is the picture i had and i have scanned it with 2 different virus scanners and there appears to be nothing wrong with the version i have picked up? Im not sure how your data has been deleted but i hope it is possible to get it back. As GarySpain says,dont use the stick for the time being and i will take a look later for some software for you to try and get the original data back.

Moving onto the items in question, here is the first picture i was sent last night;

It doesnt really prove anything so i asked for him to send a picture of the item with the date and my name on and he has sent;

I have just emailed him back now to ask for the original ticket with proof like in the second picture and will update.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: VLAD THE IMPALER EH! NOT SO IT SEEMS!!

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
Craig wrote:
Morning guys,

surfinjim wrote:

Jim Thumbs Up

MisterGas wrote:

3 YEARS OF FUCKIN WORK !

LOOKS LIKE VLADAN[ VLAD THE IMPALER] IS A GENUINE GUY AFTER ALL. THAT WAS WHAT I TOLD EVERYONE MONTHS AGO WHEN THERE WAS THE SARAJEVO MATTER THAT WAS BLOWN UP TO BE BIGGER THAN THE ASH CLOUD THREATENING WESTERN CIVILISATION-GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE-I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT WE BRITISH DO?.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
poprstick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am 
Post subject: Football Memorabilia Goes Up For Auction

http://www.life.com/image/79640509

MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM - FEBRUARY 08: An assistant from Goldeman James Auctions shows off an original football programme from the Red Star Belgrade game against Manchester United, the last game before the tragic Munich Disaster in 1958 that claimed the lives of 23 people on the teams aircraft at Munich. February 8, 2008, Manchester, England. The programme valued between GBP 1500-2000 was one of the many football memorabilia items on sale at the auction.
poprstick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm 
Post subject: profit, profit, profit!!!

poprstick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm 
Post subject: one more ticket on "sale"

jb0412979

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:24 pm 
Post subject:

For selling: Ticket Red Star Belgrade vs. Manchester United 1958
offers in pm

Kind regards.
jb0412979

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United-Red Star 1958

I am searching for my collection for ticket Manchester United-Red STar Belgrade 1958, in good condition
jb0412979

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Red Star Belgrade Manchester United 1958 ticket sale/exchang

jb0412979

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:39 pm 
Post subject:

I am searching for this ticket
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: