Football Programmes Centre

Oldham Youth game teamsheets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oldham Youth game teamsheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Museum de Latique

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 pm 
Post subject: Oldham Youth game teamsheets

Since I have been out of work I have been able to attend Oldham youth games at our training pitch.

Being a collector I wanted teamsheets.

After contacting the club to suggest they do them I was thold they have no facilities at Chapel Road to do them - which to be fair they dont have a photocopier of printed there.

Not even sure if they have a telephone Very Happy

So I jumped in and offered to do them for the club.

They accepted my offer and sent me a official club template to do the basic sheet. I went a bit further and do a double sided sheet with match reports fixtures and tables on the back.

I even did a teamsheet for a youth team friendly yesterday morning against Bradford City at which there were eight spectators.

My question ............. Am I just too obsessed with collecting.

BTW when the Mrs and I went to Dagenham in November I dragged her along to the Dagenham v Brighton youth game which started at 11.00..........Damn I got some earache for that. Already told her that when we go to Plymouth a week in Sat Plymouth have a youth game against Hereford that we have to be there in time for Mr T
Frampton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:07 pm 
Post subject:

fair shout sounds like the sort of thing id do Laughing
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:13 pm 
Post subject:

I dont think that's obsessive, I think that's the sort of thing that people do because they are dedicated to their club/hobby. Fair play to you Thumbs Up
Garry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 pm 
Post subject: Re Oldham v Bradford City Youth Game

Hi Mate , If you have the time and trouble to do that i cant see anything wrong with that .
As i am Bradford City Programme collector do you happen to have a spare copy of the Youth game Teamsheet that i could purchase from you ?

Regards Garry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Museum de Latique

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm 
Post subject:

Id much rather do a swap for recent Oldham reserve/youth sheets

07/08 Pontins League home or away
05/06 Pontins League h/a
93/4 central league at City
92/3 FAYC2
92/3 central league at City
90/1 central league h/a
85/6 central league at City

Photocopies acceptable

Anyone else have recent Oldham reserve/Youth games 03/04 to 09/10 I am interested in getting copies - whether spares of copies.
Garry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm 
Post subject: Re Oldham v Bradford City Youth Game

Hi Mate , Thanks for the reply . Would love to be able to photocopy most of those for you as i have everyone of those except the 93-94 at City .
The only problem i have at the moment is that it is my brother that collects the Reserve/Youth Programmes and he is currently in the process of moving house and has put all his programmes into storage .
I can send scans of all of them if that helps ?

As for the 91-91 at City i have 2 colour issues in our collection ( Blue & Pink )
And 85-86 at City I have a Green & Pink issue

Let me know if this is ok and if so i will email them over to you .

Regards Garry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: