Football Programmes Centre

Gillingham/Exeter v Notts Co., 08/09
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gillingham/Exeter v Notts Co., 08/09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 pm 
Post subject: Gillingham/Exeter v Notts Co., 08/09

Hi Fellas,
Just been in to the club shop at Notts. Co. They Have copies of the game v Exeter, and Gillingham, at cost price.
Paul/James-they don't have 2 different progs for the postponed+rearrnged game, it is the same one.
I'm quite happy to get you one at cost price+postage, but if you wait 3 or 4 weeks, they will be a lot cheaper at the end of the season, let me know what you want to do. Cheers,Mick.
gfcpaul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 am 
Post subject:

Hi Mick
Thanks for looking managed to get 1 from e-bay including team sheet for £2 including postage which i thought was a bloody good deal,he had quite a few so i presume he was corporate or something.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm 
Post subject:

Ok mate, no problem, saves me having to shell out for one, and at least you got one. Don't know if its any use to you or James, but I have a programme from a friendly between Peter Taylor's All Star 11, and the cast of Dream Team, think its played at Canvey Island. Let me know, cheers, Mick.
gfcpaul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm 
Post subject:

I'm always amazed where the hell do you find some of these things.I can't even get my hands on some of this seasons programmes. Laughing
ForestMick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm 
Post subject:

If that prog you bought on ebay had a team sheet and he has more, I'm guessing he has prob been in an exec box and picked up all the spares, or he works in corporate hospitality at the ground. The Peter Taylor all stars prog is from the late 90's (Not sure when, as I'm at work and its at home), if you're interested, I can give you exact date tonight.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: