Football Programmes Centre

Craig's Charity Appeal
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Craig's Charity Appeal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 pm 
Post subject: Craig's Charity Appeal

Hi All,
Don't know if I'm being out of order here (If I am, I'm sure Barratt will send Mr. Gas round to spank me!!), but Craig's other half is doing some fundraising work for some HIV/AIDS awareness work she is doing in Africa. I noticed only a few people off the forum have donated so far, but I think we should all do our bit. This forum is free, and everybody involved, Craig being one of them, has spent a lot of time setting up and running this forum. So, I think the least everyone can do is to donate a quid, call it subscription to the Forum if you want!! I put this post in the For Sale section, because that's where people will be making money from the forum, so maybe you could give a bit back. Barratt-sorry if this is in the wrong place/you think its out of order, please don't send Gas round!!
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 pm 
Post subject:

I won't pull you up on making the post but I will say my name is spelt with an E not an A at the end! Wink Laughing

To be honest I just donated because I had the spare cash and because I know it's something that means alot to Craig and thought it's the least I could do to help after evertything he has done here for us.

Not everyone has the financial resources at the moment though to donate, whether that be £2 (minimum allowed) or £10. That's understandable and I think Craig understands that too.

But if anyone can help at all, even if it's just £2, I'm sure Craig would greatly appreciate it.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: