Football Programmes Centre

MAN UTD BINDERS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAN UTD BINDERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PABLO76

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 am 
Post subject: MAN UTD BINDERS

I currently have all my Utd programmes in official club binders, and could do with a few more as some of them are starting to get a bit full for each seasons games.

Does anybody have any hanging around or are there any Utd collectors that might want to shift some? They need to be offical red or black for home and away programmes with Utd badge on the spine and box for which season, all in gold. I would prefer the older box style but will consider any style and pay decent money for them, considering the new ones are £6.99 each in the megastore. Any help appreciated, cheers.

As an aside, I am still after a fair few aways from the 90s and 00s, anybody who has a list, Pm me?
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:07 pm 
Post subject:

If you're after any Forest v Man Utd, let me know, and I'll see if I have any spares. Cheers, Mick.
philt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm 
Post subject:

Hi paul,

You say they are £6.99 in the megastore?, whereabouts are they in there, i think i might have a look at the next home match. Are they online at all? really would like to get all mine in the binders but 50/60 x £6.99 is a lot of money!!!
saddlerboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

i have about four of these binders in perfect condition if anyone interested
jacksprat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:05 pm 
Post subject:

i have got 2 binders one black and one red
philt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 pm 
Post subject:

could anyone PM / email me a picture of these? would be very grateful
PABLO76

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:54 pm 
Post subject:

Saddlerboy and jacksprat, could you PM me please with what you want for these, cheers.

Phil, the ones in the megastore are usually between the shirt printing and tills on a stand, blink and you miss them.

The thing is they are designed to take the current size programmes and are very big and bulky, I hate them but there is nothing else to store our size programmes in. Pre 2003 the programmes were alot smaller, although differing in size they all fit nicely in the older style box files.

Thing is they do seem a bit hard to come by. I have about 120 but still need about another 10 for loose programmes that I have. I would recommend the box folders that are made specifically for programmes by PM I think, apparently they are very good.
PABLO76

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm 
Post subject:

2 people offering them here and 1 by PM, yet no comeback to my reply! Come on people I need some of these, get in touch please?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: