Football Programmes Centre

a german programme site
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
a german programme site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject: a german programme site

www.stadionprogramm.de

a still growing homepage covering hundreds of scans. Not only for german collectors.

Bringing our hobby together without borders.

Olly
udinese1896

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:

Ciao Olly,
your site is simply great and moreover your are for the right team in Munchen Wink Wink
I've visited it in the past as i'm sure we have already traded in the past trough ebay or the stadionheft website.
I'm answering here to your question regarding football programmes of Italy national team. As far i know nothing official exist for the game you are looking for. There might be unofficial / local copy often printed in newspaper style edition. Italian federation started publish an official magazine only 4 years ago, usually distributed free in vip area or in the most expensive area of the ground and never on sale to the public. Only during the early eighties ther was something similar, but with a smaller format. The fact the most of italians are collecting tickets insted of programmes makes everything more difficult. It's hard to get even copies of the programmes of the italian teams in the eurocups at home because nobody takes care of them. Hoping to hear from you again,
Piero
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:53 pm 
Post subject:

Udinese, my team Everton played Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup last season (2007/08 ) but as far as I know there were only unofficial programmes produced for this game. The same happened when we played AC Milan back in the 1970's. It's a shame Italian clubs don't produce programmes.

Do you think you could speak to any friends who may support Fiorentina and ask if any 'official' programmes were produced for that game last year?

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by Barrett on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 pm 
Post subject:

Servus Piero

Thank you for this detailed answer. Which gives me a little hope that I can safe a lot of money if there were no programmes issued for these games. When even Italian collectores don´t know about them.

To get programmes in Italy is indeed very difficult. I went to Florence 2006 to see the German Squad play against Italy. To get a programme was as hard as getting a safe parking in the streets around the ground. I managed to get one issue in front the mainstand. Just to find out later that a programme collectors friend got a different programme in the Press center. There were also no progs available in our away sector. So most of the german collectors didn´t know that there were programmes issued that day. But due to ebay and our growing german internet collector scene nowadays these problems can be solved. But if this was so in the 70´s and 80´s no wonder that noboddy knows if italian progs are existing.

Olly
udinese1896

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject:

Barrett, i have in my collection a copy of Fiorentina informa edition for that match. Do you have it? Fiorentina didn't publish any official progs neither for the CL group stage. I was hoping they were doing something as they printed a nice one for the friendly played in august vs Barcelona.

Olly, regarding the match in Florence i hope you have the official issue with your beloved "Toni" on the cover. As told in my previous message programmes are not for sale and available on for vip and for areas with most expensive tickets. Safe parking around the stadium in Florence ? Forget about it if away supporters are more than 1000...

Ciao
Piero
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:

Udinese, is it one of these?

[/quote]
udinese1896

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:

The one on the left is what we can consider at the moment a "semiofficial" free programme and is what i put into my collection for the away games in Florence of Udinese. I keep these programme for European cups ties of Fiorentina too in absence of an official copy.
Hoping to have been clear enough.

Now let's see if you can help me: where i can find same good action pictures of Everton-Udinese friendly 2005? I need them as i have a match worn shirt from that game for my future website.

Thanks
Piero
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject:

I may be able to help you, I'll post a few pictures or links tonight when I get home.
udinese1896

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

If i'm not asking to much any picture of Iaquinta / number 9.
Many thanks.

Piero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 pm 
Post subject:

Piero

I have these two different issues from the 06 Florence match

http://www.stadionprogramm.de/html/auswarts_2000_bis_heute.htm

scroll down to row 4

If there were another issue let me know about it and if you have a spare one.

Olly
udinese1896

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:

Yes, you have both, official italian federation and stadium issue.
Now i remember, you won my ebay auction where i was selling Germany- Yugoslawien 1939 ticket.

Ciao
Piero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: