Football Programmes Centre

AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
May Day At Wick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:39 pm 
Post subject: New member

Hi

I am a new member of the FPC forum and trying to find my way around the site - I use computers but only out of necessity!
I started programme collecting in 1980 are for many years sought out anything in everything but experience taught me that was a no go! I whittled it down a bit and currently collect any issues to do with my own club Buckie Thistle, who play in the Scottish Football Highland League, for whom I am the match programme editor (1993-date) and historian. I also mainly collect other Highland League and Scottish Juniors (especially for clubs from Aberdeen north/ north-eastwards). At one time I lived in Edinburgh and followed Meadowbank Thistle and I used to have a complete collection for them but that was broken up so am now trying to get a complete set once more. I am also trying to complete a full set of issues for Scottish teams in the old Texaco and Anglo Scottish Cups. I am also interested in non-programme memorabilia for Highland League clubs and juniors - ie tickets, books, menu cards etc.

If anyone can help get in touch. I am not on line at home but check e-mails etc daily in my local library

Thanks
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome

I guess Auchinleckian will fancy a chat with you.

Dan
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:52 pm 
Post subject:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome MDAW,

I spent many a sunny (!!) summer in Burghead as a youngster. If my geography is too bad it's just along the coast from you.

You wouldn't happen to have spare copies of these by any chance?

15/04/75 Deveronvale v Hibs - Memorial
26/04/76 Inverness Thistle v Hibs - Benefit
05/08/90 Lossiemouth v Hibs - Friendly

Cheers
Bankie boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome mate,
You dont happen to have a spare copy of Meadowbank v. Clydebank from December 90 do you? This programme is doing my head in!!
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 am 
Post subject:

bankie boy welcome along fella.you'll be alright in here mate.yep auchkie is the man for you to go and have a word with.he'll sort you out and put you right and advise you on your collecting
regards ste
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you'll find loads of stuff you need on here. I have a few progs featuring Scottish clubs in the Texaco Cup, will dig them out and let you know what I have, cheers, Mick.
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 pm 
Post subject:

hey bankie fella.i only got one texaco cup game its everton hearts at goodison in 73.i not it on swap or spare.sorry fella.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: