Football Programmes Centre

rangers european away programmes and tickets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
rangers european away programmes and tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fergierfc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am 
Post subject: rangers european away programmes and tickets

Hi guys its the third time ive restarted collecting programmes for my team due to different circumstances first through stupidity then through necessity then too the present day where i have more time and a little more financial clout to obtain what i want .....my hobby is active i follow follow the gers across europe although being based in kent this makes ebay and auction houses a must for someone whose collection is the tip of an iceberg but an expensive one as you reach the top ....im possibly only 20 +away from all those on record but even much more learned rangers men than me are still finding more i ve started to transgress a little into tickets and newspapers and club magazines foreign of course in order to keep my interest fresh .......so on your travels my fellow programme hunters if anything catches your eye give me a pm or better still if you have something in your collection drop me a line those gems are still out there i found an original rangers team lithograph dated 1901 4 years ago purchased it for 30 dollars .....keep looking Sherlock thats why were champions fergierfc Easy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: