Football Programmes Centre

checking prices for programmes sold on ebay.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
checking prices for programmes sold on ebay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 pm 
Post subject: checking prices for programmes sold on ebay.

In case anybody doesn't know this, and I'm assuming there's probably many who don't, if you want to know what price any programme has fetched recently on ebay do the following:-
1. Click on to advanced search, near the eaby headings at top of page.
2. Write detailsm of programme you're looking for, ie teams and season, or just the team if it's someone like Third Lanark, if you're looking for Scottish ex league programmes for instance.
3. In search listing. tick box for completed items only.
4. Scroll down and click search at bottom of page.

Hey presto, details of what the programme has recently fetched in recent sales appear, and there can be hundreds. A very useful tool. If you're that way inclined, you can also define your search in many other ways, but I've never bothered. I sometimes use it to see how trends in certain programmes are going. Recently I've been picking up Gateshead programmes for between £6 to £8 each based on this. A considerable saving, and believe me, programmes are cyclical in the prices raised. It only takes one person to stop collecting a particular type of programme and the reason you always end up second best with your bids no longer applies, and the programmes are much cheaper. Nerdy I know, but hey, it does save a lot of money.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: