Football Programmes Centre

Espanol v Sporting (Lisbon) - Inter Cities 1965
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Espanol v Sporting (Lisbon) - Inter Cities 1965

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rokerprogz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 pm 
Post subject: Espanol v Sporting (Lisbon) - Inter Cities 1965

I know it's likely to be a longshot ... but does anyone have a programme (or have a contact that might be able to help source one) for this game?

Espanol v Sporting (Lisbon) - Inter Cities Fairs Cup played 24th November 1965

Any help on this one appreciated, cheers!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 pm 
Post subject: Espanyol

Have holidayed a number of times in Barcelona, and have a number of collector's shops I always visit over there. Have never seen any programmes from Espanyol from that era. Doesn't mean there aren't any, but I have picked up bucketloads of 40's and 50's Barcelona programmes on same visits (Espanyol also play in Barcelona) Programmes from that era in general are very rare, and most Spanish football collectors plump for season tickets and individual tickets. If there were any programmes printed during that era, it would have been for special games like European games. Can't help thinking you're going to turn up a dead end with this though.
Barcelona also used to produce many official magazines, weekly and monthly, going back to pre WW1. Again, haven't seen anything of same genre for Espanyol.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 pm 
Post subject:

Wish I'd spoken to you earlier Auckinlechian, I've just got back from Barcelona!! I didn't see any collector's shops ther, but I guess I wasn't looking because I didn't expect it!! I went on the flea market on the front (at teh bottom of the Ramblas), and saw some Barcelona mags, badges etc., but no progs.
rokerprogz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm 
Post subject:

Aucinleckian,

thanks for the info ... I fear you could be right!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: