Football Programmes Centre

Cardiff City Supporters Trust Fundraising Badges
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cardiff City Supporters Trust Fundraising Badges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 pm 
Post subject: Cardiff City Supporters Trust Fundraising Badges

Hello Badge Collectors! Wave

Cardiff City Supporters Trust are currently in the process of trying to arrange £80,000 to erect a statue of Fred Keenor outside our new stadium.

Fred Keenor led the club to our historic 1927 FA Cup Final win against Arsenal.

So far £20,000 has been raised and there are many other fund-raising activities planned including a Memorabilia Auction (Looking forward to this!!), Bucket Collections at games, a fund raising dinner, the sale of 300 limited edition miniature statues and also the sale of 300 pin badges.

The badges can been seen at http://www.ccfctrust.org/ and if anyone's interested you can either order them via the post or i can pick some up for you at our game against Deportivo on 31st July.

A crowd of 8000 are expected at the game and Cardiff City will be donating a pound from each ticket sale to the trust aswell so the fund raising is coming along nicely.

If you'd like a badge just paypal me £3.00 + 50p postage as a gift to [email protected] and ill post them out to you the day after the game. If you want both badge variations postage is the same.
paddy1889

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 pm 
Post subject:

Lol you have spent all the proceeds on Craig Bellamy Easy
matt blue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 pm 
Post subject:

ssshhhh dont let the press no they will have a field day Ayatollah Ayatollah
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: