Football Programmes Centre

oh happy day.........
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
oh happy day.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollybluedave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm 
Post subject: oh happy day.........

Clap after 20 yrs i finally own an IRLAM TOWN badge. i chanced a look on "TERRY's BADGES" site, the first time for a couple of months. HEY PRESTO!......added to stock on the 20th june!!! Thumbs Up

so a rang him only to be told it had gone Shocked .....jeez i thought, i'll never get one. he told me he'd ask around at the stafford meeting this weekend. but, being a natural born pessimist i thought no more about it.

today, TERRY rang me letting me know he had found one for me Bow so it's paid for...recorded post....and i can't wait to get my mits on it. i now have a badge from every ground i've visited since i was a kid.....most of them were easy,but some non league clubs did not do badges when i went, and, have gone bust since.....so it's been hard to find the last few.

congratulations go to...

IRLAM TOWN
KNOWLSLEY UTD
TIPTREE UTD
and
CONSETT........for being right pains in the backside to get hold of Laughing

who'd have thought it...47yrs old and i feel like a kid at christmas....thanks terry Love
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm 
Post subject:

Congratulations!
Gravedigger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm 
Post subject:

Well done!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: