Football Programmes Centre

THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:15 am 
Post subject: THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME

You all had your chance to prove you had it and none of you could, you come up with silly little pamphlets that dont mean a thing to anybody, and then you try to make out i'm this claire the seller to justify you anger and dissapointment, i think we all know that the MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL PROGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET DATED SUNDATY 18TH MARCH 1990 IS VERY VERY SPECIAL,lets face it you never just sat relaxed about it, everyone of you have searched high and low, phoned friends and collectors, phoned OLD TRAFFORD,discussed it over the internet, got angry with the seller, got angry with me for showing some support to the seller,acusing of me of knowing or being the seller, trying to get seeler kicked off e-bay for being a fraud, who has proved by the way now to e-bay that she was not !!!!its pathetic, but the one thing is for sure, and you can all live in denial but you will all be looking out for this programme and team sheet in the future, we dont have to mention names of the ones who was really pissed off, they are there to see for yourselves, piised off because they have not got MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL DATED SUNDY 18TH MARCH 1990 with the team sheet.
so i say to Claire (or should i say mysef to please you lot) that well done to you a single mother of two kids who needed the money and got it, just because she was not a collector you hounded her she never did it to piss anyone off she never even knew there was so many collectors like this she was just selling something she owned, but you , and you know who you are had to hound her with messages on e-bay and accuse her of being a fraud , yes and you know who you are you piece of shit. is that how you treat every woman, she is £2,500 better off and thats a fact, she has proved that to me, as now i am in negotiation with the person who bought it and she is even going to get more money if i purchase it, yes thats right ! we are real collectors who know the tru value of things..so all you pricks from everton celtic middlesbrough..carry on with your silly litte forum and your pamphlet collecting...MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL SUNDAY 18 TH MARCH KICK OFF 3PM...PEOGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET ITS THE .......SPECIAL ONE!!!!!got to go got to start getting read for south africa couple month break..you know how it is...or maybe not..bye bye morons, HAPPY PHMPHLET COLECTING..HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO. Laughing Read It Wave

Last edited by jooko on Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
jonnyp

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject: Re: THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME

jooko wrote:
You all had your chance to prove you had it and none of you could, you come up with silly little pamphlets that dont mean a thing to anybody, and then you try to make out i'm this claire the seller to justify you anger and dissapointment, i think we all know that the MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL PROGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET DATED SUNDATY 18TH MARCH 1990 IS VERY VERY SPECIAL,lets face it you never just sat relaxed about it, everyone of you have searched high and low, phoned friends and collectors, phoned OLD TRAFFORD,discussed it over the internet, got angry with the seller, got angry with me for showing some support to the seller,acusing of me of knowing or being the seller, trying to get seeler kicked off e-bay for being a fraud, who has proved by the way now to e-bay that she was not !!!!its pathetic, but the one thing is for sure, and you can all live in denial but you will all be looking out for this programme and team sheet in the future, we dont have to mention names of the ones who was really pissed off, they are there to see for yourselves, piised off because they have not got MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL DATED SUNDY 18TH MARCH 1990 with the team sheet.
so i say to Claire (or should i say mysef to please you lot) that well done to you a single mother of two kids who needed the money and got it, just because she was not a collector you hounded her she never did it to piss anyone off she never even knew there was so many collectors like this she was just selling something she owned, but you , and you know who you are had to hound her with messages on e-bay and accuse her of being a fraud , yes and you know who you are you piece of shit. is that how you treat every woman, she is £2,500 better off and thats a fact, she has proved that to me, as now i am in negotiation with the person who bought it and she is even going to get more money if i purchase it, yes thats right ! we are real collectors who know the tru value of things..so all you pricks from everton celtic middlesbrough..carry on with your silly litte forum and your pamphlet collecting...MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL SUNDAY 18 TH MARCH KICK OFF 3PM...PEOGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET ITS THE .......SPECIAL ONE!!!!!got to go got to start getting read for south africa couple month break..you knoe how it is...or maybe not..bye bye morons, HAPPY PHMPHLET COLECTING..HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO. Laughing Read It Wave

Please can someone ban this user as im very bored of this now. WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JohnC

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:59 am 

jooko wrote:
so i say to Claire (or should i say mysef to please you lot) that well done to you a single mother of two kids who needed the money and got it, just because she was not a collector you hounded her she never did it to piss anyone off she never even knew there was so many collectors like this she was just selling something she owned, but you , and you know who you are had to hound her with messages on e-bay and accuse her of being a fraud , yes and you know who you are you piece of shit. is that how you treat every woman, she is £2,500 better off and thats a fact, she has proved that to me, as now i am in negotiation with the person who bought it and she is even going to get more money if i purchase it, yes thats right ! we are real collectors who know the tru value of things..so all you pricks from everton celtic middlesbrough..carry on with your silly litte forum and your pamphlet collecting...MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL SUNDAY 18 TH MARCH KICK OFF 3PM...PEOGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET ITS THE .......SPECIAL ONE!!!!!got to go got to start getting read for south africa couple month break..you know how it is...or maybe not..bye bye morons, HAPPY PHMPHLET COLECTING..HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO. Laughing Read It Wave

Haha how long did that take to post ! Wave
jambokev

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:07 am 
Post subject:

Hi Jooko, I believe you are looking for a Manchester United v Liverpool team sheet from the 18th of March 1990.

I have one of these that I picked up when I first started collecting, I understand that the teamsheet I have is a very unique piece of sporting memorabilia as no-one else I know has one, there was only one of these team sheets printed as it is a very special unique team sheet.

One question do you have it? YES/NO?

Here's the scan;

How much would you pay for this once in a lifetime opportunity to own this team sheet?

£2,000? Deal or no Deal?

Paypal okay?
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 am 

What a moron - wish this person would grow up and leave the forum - would imagine it some chav thinking/wishing they have something rare.

Probably the closest they will come to south africa is watching it in weatherspoons

jooko wrote:
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:17 am 
Post subject:

jambokev wrote:
Hi Jooko, I believe you are looking for a Manchester United v Liverpool team sheet from the 18th of March 1990.

I have one of these that I picked up when I first started collecting, I understand that the teamsheet I have is a very unique piece of sporting memorabilia as no-one else I know has one, there was only one of these team sheets printed as it is a very special unique team sheet.

Here's the scan;PLEASE STOP BEING AN IDIOT..EVERONE HAS SEEN THE TEAM SHEET ON E-BAY...I COULD MAKE ONE OF THEM MYSELF IN 30 SEC KNOBHEAD
SO HERES COMES THE QUESTION AGAIN...HAVE YOU GOT THE TEAM SHEET MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 1990..YES OR NO....AND NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ONRE PRICK FACE AT LEAST PUT THE SUBS ON...AND USE THE OLD CREST...DER

How much would you pay for this once in a lifetime opportunity to own this team sheet?

£2,000? Deal or no Deal?

Paypal okay?

Last edited by jooko on Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
jambokev

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 am 
Post subject:

jooko wrote:
jambokev wrote:

Here's the scan;PLEASE STOP BEING AN IDIOT..EVERONE HAS SEEN THE TEAM SHEET ON E-BAY...I COULD MAKE ONE OF THEM MYSELF IN 30 SEC KNOBHEAD

But do you have it? YES or NO?
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am 
Post subject:

i wouldnt bother replying anymore as said its some chav with the fringe hanging under his cap - who just thinks hes funny - do us a favour mods and ban the clown
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 am 
Post subject:

mattblue wrote:
i wouldnt bother replying anymore as said its some chav with the fringe hanging under his cap - who just thinks hes funny - do us a favour mods and ban the clown
WELL YOU CAN TALK LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOU!!!!!!!!LMAO
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 am 
Post subject:

Laughing it gets better - run along little boy
JohnC

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am 
Post subject:

jooko wrote:

Bloody Hell ! you sound like the missus Scouse
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:30 am 
Post subject:

mattblue wrote:
Laughing it gets better - run along little boy
YEP YOU GO AND FIND YOURSELF A WOMAN TO BE NASTY TOO....LOOKING AT YOU CARNT SEE THAT BEING POSSIBLE
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:31 am 
Post subject:

grammer and spelling top draw
jambokev

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:31 am 
Post subject:

jooko wrote:
PLEASE STOP BEING AN IDIOT..EVERONE HAS SEEN THE TEAM SHEET ON E-BAY...I COULD MAKE ONE OF THEM MYSELF IN 30 SEC KNOBHEAD
SO HERES COMES THE QUESTION AGAIN...HAVE YOU GOT THE TEAM SHEET MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 1990..YES OR NO....AND NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ONRE PRICK FACE AT LEAST PUT THE SUBS ON

Are you actually implying that I made this team sheet!!!

I cannot believe some people!!!!

That's the deal OFF!!

I'll take my 50p pamphlet's elsewhere.

You know... the thing though as a collector, if there is only one, its a fantastic find, even for people that dont collect these,just having it because nobody else has is buzz on its own,up to now nobody has come up with one !
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am 
Post subject:

JohnC wrote:
jooko wrote:

Bloody Hell ! you sound like the missus Scouse
HEY JOHN ASK YOUR MISSUS TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH THAT LMAO
JohnC

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am 
Post subject:

I've got about 50 teamsheets for sale lads. 1 million will do i think (possible re-sale oppotunity)
Laughing
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:34 am 
Post subject:

JohnC wrote:
I've got about 50 teamsheets for sale lads. 1 million will do i think (possible re-sale oppotunity)
Laughing
NOT GOT THAT ONE THOUGH HAVE YOU....LOL
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 am 
Post subject:

jooko wrote:
JohnC wrote:
Laughing
NOT GOT THAT ONE THOUGH HAVE YOU....LOL
.......................AYE GUESS WHAT GUYS NO BULL, I WENT TO THE SHOP FOR A PAPER AND GUESS WHAT, THERE ONLY A ADVERT IN THE WINDOW...WANTED MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL PROGRAMME AND TEAMSHEET DATED 18TH MARCH 1990..GOOD MONEY OFFERED....I PHONED IT UP HE OFFERED ME £150 !!!!!!!!!! FOR IT....DONT THINK SO MATE IWE ALL KNO WHAT ITS WORTH ..ITS 50P -£1 INNIT LADS.............COME ON LADS IF I DO GO YOULL HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR BORING COMMENTS ON PAMPHLETS...LETS FACE IT YOUV ALL BEEN CHATTIN TO THE MISSUS ABOUT IT HAVING A LAUGH...EXCEPT YOU KNOW WHO !

Last edited by jooko on Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jambokev

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:47 am 
Post subject:

Been to the shop, came home, phoned an advert in a window in eight minutes (time elapsed since your last post)...

hmmm

Shake
jambokev

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:52 am 
Post subject:

Come on Jooko, give it up.

All of this s*** coming out your mouth is starting to make your a*** jealous.
| More
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: