Football Programmes Centre

Signed quality cricket bat - 2006 - Durham CCC
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Signed quality cricket bat - 2006 - Durham CCC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NRHnufc

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:44 pm 
Post subject: Signed quality cricket bat - 2006 - Durham CCC

Hi all, I have a pretty much brand new Slazenger V SE pro full fized bat, although has been kept in the spare room for few year since 06/07?
It has never hit a hard ball and was signed by most of the Durham CCC side including: Phil Mustard, Graham Onions, Martin Moxon, D Benkenstein, Will Smith, MS Stoneman, G Breese etc.

(the bat is not knocked in or oiled, is clean & ready for use if wanted)

Brilliant bat.

PM me / post if you are interested. If you are genuinely interested I may try and sort some pics out.

Cheers.
redcollector

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:50 pm 
Post subject:

don't think any1 on here will want it so why not try out ebay
Senior82

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:15 am 
Post subject:

How do you know what other people might want? Idiot.
redcollector

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:18 am 
Post subject:

well this forum is for mainly people buying or selling football programmes
aye aye rhubarb pie

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 am 
Post subject: durham cricket bat

i think red collecter is right and you should try ebay, much larger target audience there. sounds like a great item.
Senior82

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 am 
Post subject:

redcollector wrote:

Mainly yes. But this is the other sports section. Just because you aren't interested doesn't mean that no-one is.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm 
Post subject: cricket bat

Am fanatical about cricket, but the 4 and 5 day game. Have just started collecting cricket memorabilia again as it's not overly expensive, and bought a number of older Wisdens going back to 1949 at auction recently. Have a number of bids for Glamorgan cricketing memorabilia this Wednesday (my home county) and have also started collecting older scorecards from 40's and 50's involving Glamorgan. Bats ain't for me, but good luck with it - there's about 50 signed bats in the sale I've got bids in at, so there's a huge market for them.
Agree with Senior82, just because they're of no interest to any particular individual they should keep their ill informed comments to themselves. A lot of these comment are now starting to grate as well "bet you don't have the Barrow vs Man. Utd one" etc. "How much is this worth?" Get a grip...
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:37 pm 
Post subject:

Well said Auchinleckian, how did you go on at Pudsey? Sorry didn't buy anything from yourself but got some nice Sheff Utd Reserves & Youth off you at Stafford the other month, I think it was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

redcollector wrote:

Sherlock
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm 
Post subject: pudsey

sharrowblade wrote:
Well said Auchinleckian, how did you go on at Pudsey? Sorry didn't buy anything from yourself but got some nice Sheff Utd Reserves & Youth off you at Stafford the other month, I think it was.

Remember it well - especially your offspring looking beseechingly at you with those "can't we go home yet?" eyes. That and the snow!
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm 
Post subject:

Yep, they're the ones. I got my own back, took them to see Grimsby play Barnet and Burton. I'm expecting a call shortly from Social services.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
Yep, they're the ones. I got my own back, took them to see Grimsby play Barnet and Burton. I'm expecting a call shortly from Social services.

I was at Burton to see my hometown team drop embarasssingly out of the league. It wasn't the playing record that embarassed me, it was the sad old men who think they're "lads" and need to run onto football pitches and wave their arms around whilst playing handbags, all the while not overstepping the mark completely which would necessitate their arrest. Complete and utter plonkers...
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm 
Post subject:

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more, my boys looked bemused by it all. What did Grimsby ever do to Kevin Poole? Really enjoyed the Barnet game, cracking atmosphere. Hopefully, the mariners can bounce back, and we'll take in a few of their games next season. All the best. SB
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: