Football Programmes Centre

football autographs
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
football autographs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redcollector

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 am 
Post subject: football autographs

is there any1 on here who can help me out please i have got quite a lot of autographs that need working out such as non leauge from 59/60, crew 60s and some on football prigrammes
CelticViking

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Re: football autographs

redcollector wrote:
is there any1 on here who can help me out please i have got quite a lot of autographs that need working out such as non leauge from 59/60, crew 60s and some on football prigrammes

As posted on another forum i said you should try
I often use an excellent site Post War English & Scottish Football League A-Z players Database To find players records and full names

http://www.neilbrown.newcastlefans.com/

Often autograph collecting is like being a dective trying to identify footballers signature, but if can read some of the name and look through the teams players on the above mentioned site, so maybe you can come up with the palyers names
I hope it helps
With Regard to the Non league teams , what l have seen you can recogize
some sigs but as they they are non legue teams from the 59/ 60 season can be /is a little bit harder . Have you tried to google the teams
you are after in that season that they may help to identify the players names
Good Luck
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: