Football Programmes Centre

Free Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 pm 
Post subject: Free Programmes

Hi Guys,

Hope your all well - sorry i dont think ive even posted to the forum since Christmas as work has just been so busy i have had to put my collection on hold for the time being. Ive still been reading most days though when i get a few spare moments.

Last year Football Programme Centre raised over £60 to help a friend of mine who went to Kenya and Uganda during summer to teach children and adults about the importance of safe guarding against HIV/AIDS. (
Original topic : http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=509

Emma will be going back out to Africa again this summer to continue the great work from last year and the fund-raising is just kicking off now. Therefore i beg you all again for your generosity and ask you to consider making a donation to this great cause.

As per last year any donations you make can result in free programmes for your collection. Just make your donation, drop me an email to [email protected] telling me which programmes from the site you want (upto the same value as your donation), and ill pop the programmes in the post to you totally free of charge.

Please give generously guys.

To donate just visit http://www.justgiving.com/Emma-Knight02

Thank you very much.
Craig McGowan
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: