Football Programmes Centre

Scrap Books.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Scrap Books.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:32 pm 
Post subject: Scrap Books.

Looking for Scrap Books (Specialy Match Reports) re Wolves circa 1967 to 1975,any help please anyone?.
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 am 
Post subject: Scap Books.

Awaiting today 10th a reply from a guy selling Scrap Books re Wolves circa 1967 to 75 just what i am looking for,anyone any idears on offer i shud make,can anyone guess has to how mutch he wants to sell them fore.Think i may be in for a shock here.
James

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm 
Post subject:

Not sure about scrap book prices, but my old mans a West Brom fan (someone's got to), I picked up one of these for him a few years ago

http://homeshopping.24studio.c.....urchoice/4

Also got a Spurs one for myself and it's a great read, wit the hostir cevents and how the were broadcast in the newspapers.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm 
Post subject: scrap books

Wouldn't pay more than £20 top whack, unless they were very special. Blue Peter style, if you've got buckshee programmes, old papers, tickets, etc, why not make some your self? I always promise myself that at the start of each season I'm going to do one, but in a semi professional manner. Have never got around to it yet, and am kicking myself now that after 18 seasons of watching my team, Auchinleck Talbot, I've missed a marvellous opportunity to have wonderful work of reference. Maybe next season...........
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 am 
Post subject:

James wrote:
Not sure about scrap book prices, but my old mans a West Brom fan (someone's got to), I picked up one of these for him a few years ago

http://homeshopping.24studio.c.....urchoice/4

Also got a Spurs one for myself and it's a great read, wit the hostir cevents and how the were broadcast in the newspapers.
My youngest daughter bought me the Wolves one of these Christmas before last ,Thought it was very pooly put together went up to the 76/77 season and nothing at all after that ,very odd indead.
snapper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm 
Post subject: Sad but true

I've got 25 scrapbooks with every Derby County match report from Boxing Day 1984 !!

Can't seem to stop doing it - I've now started doing it for my local side Belper Town - now have the past 5 seasons in display files - as Auckinleckian says they're great reference books.
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm 
Post subject: Scrap Books.

Had a great S/B in my moms re Evertons Championship season 62/63.but mislayed it when moveing out to wed 76,what would i give to have hold of that now.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: