Football Programmes Centre

Full set home and away Peterborough progs 64/65.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Full set home and away Peterborough progs 64/65.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 4:18 pm 
Post subject: Full set home and away Peterborough progs 64/65.

Could anyone give me a rough estimation has to the value of full set of Peterborough United programmes home and away 64/65 season in near mint con no writing couple with a little rust to Staples but generally in good condition.
slightfold

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:14 pm 
Post subject:

Complete seasons are never an easy sell IMO, maybe with the exception of first & last seasons in the League. Buying complete seasons is a bit like buying a book of crossword puzzles with the answers filled in! Peterborough first season, especially the aways would set you back a fair few hundred,
so from what you say I would suggest £50 or a bit above
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you .
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:29 am 
Post subject:

From memory there are no difficult aways in the 64/5 season and certainly no difficult homes post 1960 except for single sheet issues and postponed issues. The problem with selling complete seasons is you are looking for the new collector as most current collectors just looking for the odd programme.

Looking at EBay there are several complete Peterborough home seasons from the early 60s which are sensibly priced and had no takers despite some of them being offered for months. I would say a true value is around £30 for the homes and £45 to £50 for the aways.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:20 am 
Post subject:

Thanks Posh .
19/4/64 Corby v Peterborough United Northants Senior cup semi final can you help me with this one .
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 11:04 am 
Post subject:

Thedoog10 wrote:
Thanks Posh .
19/4/64 Corby v Peterborough United Northants Senior cup semi final can you help me with this one .

Sorry I think it is on everybody’s wants list and would be very expensive.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 4:44 pm 
Post subject:

I do have this but not a good copy,I actually sent this of to Eammon Fitzmaurace but unfortunately he passed he did a grand job restoring programmes ...dose not seam to be anyone out there at the moment.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: