Football Programmes Centre

1949 England v Scotland Programme & Ticket
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1949 England v Scotland Programme & Ticket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:59 pm 
Post subject: 1949 England v Scotland Programme & Ticket

I have this, both good condition. I was wondering what it maybe worth please?
Cpfc jim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

Hello I recently bought both in vgc the programme was £10 ticket £15 seems cheap for a programme n ticket that is now over 70 years old but that's collecting for you
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:41 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers.
lancs collector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm 
Post subject: 1949 England

This is a pretty common programme really. There's always a few on Ebay.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:29 am 
Post subject: Re: 1949 England

lancs collector wrote:
This is a pretty common programme really. There's always a few on Ebay.

Hello Lancs Collector-Welcome to the Forum

What do you collect and how long have you been in the Hobby.

Always good to see some new members

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
lancs collector

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:00 am 
Post subject: 1949 England

Hi manchesterunitedman. I collect mainly pre-war non-London clubs. I've been collecting for about 45 years Smile
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:21 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1949 England

lancs collector wrote:
Hi manchesterunitedman. I collect mainly pre-war non-London clubs. I've been collecting for about 45 years Smile

Now that is a lot of years collecting for sure!, how come you have only just arrived with us after all of that time?

Anyway, Welcome and perhaps you would like to share a few images of some of your items, this Forum is all about sharing information, images plus it is also great to see another collectors choices and habits.

Look Forward to hearing from you, uploading to the site is quite simple to do, if you have any issues there are a good number on here who can give much advice.

Thumbs Up

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm 
Post subject:

Hi LC great that you have found us and welcome to the forum. We would love to see some of you collection, especially the older items. Can you put some scans up?
Cheers, Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: