Football Programmes Centre

Rodney Marsh Picture Help 1966
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rodney Marsh Picture Help 1966

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mancitymark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:52 pm 
Post subject: Rodney Marsh Picture Help 1966

I recently interviewed Rodney Marsh for a Man City article and he was telling me about one of four goals he scored for QPR in the League at Colchester on 23rd August 1966.

He used to have a picture of one of the goals which features the ball going in and the net dripping with the rain deflection drops, he lost it over the years so I would love to try a trace a copy for him.

Long shot but any help with be very much appreciated.

Colchester 0 QPR 5 League Cup 23rd August 1966
ndg1860

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:10 pm 
Post subject:

I've posted a note of this on to the facebook page that relates to QPR history. Hopefully there will be someone there who may be able to assist. Not holding out much help but Rodney was a favourite before Stan so perhaps someone may have something.
mancitymark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:12 pm 
Post subject:

ndg1860 wrote:
I've posted a note of this on to the facebook page that relates to QPR history. Hopefully there will be someone there who may be able to assist. Not holding out much help but Rodney was a favourite before Stan so perhaps someone may have something.

Much appreciated thank you.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: