Football Programmes Centre

Kent League Archives
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kent League Archives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:53 pm 
Post subject: Kent League Archives

For the last 6 months or so I have been working on a Kent League Archive website to show the League tables, dates and results for all Kent League games from both Kent League Division 1 & Division 2 along side the senior cup competitions in Kent between 1946 & 1959.
The website also includes programmes from some of those games, and additional information (where known) of attendances or anomalies for the game.
The website is not quite complete and some dates and even results are not included, but as far as I am aware this is the first site to host match results for all games along side the league tables for these years of the Kent League.
If you have any information that has not been included then please get in touch with me via the site and I will do what I can to include. Programme images and attendances are probably the most needed information at the moment - but any help is absolutely appreciated.
I need to thank Chris Collings for his help in collating and entering the data, the man is a wealth of knowledge!
The website is now LIVE - enjoy the site, but please understand it continues to be a work in progress.

http://www.kentleaguearchive.co.uk/index.php

Lastly, but by no means least, thanks to Niall Harkiss of K & N Concept for developing the site for me

Showcase your collection in an online programme guide!
Display your research in a comprehensive history archive!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: