Football Programmes Centre

Enfield autographs 1967 Amateur Cup final
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Enfield autographs 1967 Amateur Cup final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 pm 
Post subject: Enfield autographs 1967 Amateur Cup final

Found this in a box while looking for something else (as one does). It's the replay of the 67 Amateur Cup final at Maine Road which as we all know is a very common programme but closer inspection revealed it had been autographed by the Enfield team. Most have signed by their name on the line ups but there a couple at the top and bottom who don't appear in the squad list or anywhere else - management or backroom staff perhaps? Can any North London/Middlesex experts on here help with identifying them? Any help would be much appreciated.
Diolch yn fawr pawb, Mark Thumbs Up

goonerboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:13 pm 
Post subject:

I am certainly no expert but the signature above Skelmersdale looks like Dave Leonard who was around the Isthmian circuit around this era although i am not sure if he was in the Enfield squad at that time.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: