Football Programmes Centre

I am so happy ?.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I am so happy ?.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:06 am 
Post subject: I am so happy ?.

Unbelievably I have finally obtained a prog I have been looking for fore over twelve years Kettering v wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, I have been on radio, in local and national press, club website etc etc.
Had all but given up hope, so do plod on with your collection that elusive programme is out there somewhere.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:39 am 
Post subject:

Thats awesome Phil

But you can't leave it there.....where was this elusive item lurking all those years!
seand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:49 am 
Post subject:

Great to hear Clap

I saw you posting a request just recently, and I remember thinking I've seen that request numerous times, it's so obscure you're unlikely to ever find one. So I'm delighted to see you did Easy
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:55 am 
Post subject: Re: I am so happy ?.

Thedoog10 wrote:
Unbelievably I have finally obtained a prog I have been looking for fore over twelve years Kettering v wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, I have been on radio, in local and national press, club website etc etc.
Had all but given up hope, so do plod on with your collection that elusive programme is out there somewhere.

Well now, "where there is one-there is 2!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:06 am 
Post subject:

pafcprogs wrote:
Thats awesome Phil

But you can't leave it there.....where was this elusive item lurking all tho
se years!

I picked it up of Ebay there was only me and one other bidder I won the bidding for £6.50 I was willing to pay a lot more than that a lot more, its in great condition also for a single sheeter small pin hole No writing at all... So pleased.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:34 am 
Post subject:

Think thats great.....to get for so much less than you would have paid...mind you factor in the hours of chasing it and it cost you an arm and a leg Smile

So is that it? No more programmes to chase?
bee007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am 
Post subject:

Thedoog10 wrote:
pafcprogs wrote:
Thats awesome Phil

But you can't leave it there.....where was this elusive item lurking all tho
se years!

I picked it up of Ebay there was only me and one other bidder I won the bidding for £6.50 I was willing to pay a lot more than that a lot more, its in great condition also for a single sheeter small pin hole No writing at all... So pleased.

You should have mentioned it before as i have a couple of those. (Ha Ha)
Seriously though, well done. It just shows that eventually things do happen to turn up. I have been looking for the Bexley v Barnet programme for longer, but you never know, one day.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:05 pm 
Post subject:

Bee I had been looking for three Kettering programmes of which the Wellingborough one was one of them for over ten years pluss and then within a couple of days I picked up two of them amazing, I guess that's what makes this hobby of ours so enjoyable.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:09 pm 
Post subject:

pafcprogs wrote:
Think thats great.....to get for so much less than you would have paid...mind you factor in the hours of chasing it and it cost you an arm and a leg Smile

I recently found out during the lock down while having a sort out that I am shy of a Atherstone v Kettering 20-3-76 so that his my quest from now on.... Just hope that dose not take Ten years.... I am running out of time lol.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:11 pm 
Post subject:

Thedoog10 wrote:
pafcprogs wrote:

I recently found out during the lick down while having a sort out that I am shy of a Atherstone v Kettering 20-3-76 so that his my quest from now on.... Just hope that dose not take Ten years.... I am running out of time lol.

I had one of those earlier but I'm not proud of it! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:39 pm 
Post subject:

Lovely to read of your success! Easy
bee007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:00 pm 
Post subject:

Thedoog10 wrote:
Bee I had been looking for three Kettering programmes of which the Wellingborough one was one of them for over ten years pluss and then within a couple of days I picked up two of them amazing, I guess that's what makes this hobby of ours so enjoyable.

The Bexley v Barnet programme is the only Barnet one i need going back to 1965 when we turned pro. I have every other produced programme up to date.
overlap

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:34 pm 
Post subject:

Congratulations Phil, glad to hear you finally got that elusive single sheet.

Good luck on the Atherstone hunt too.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:15 pm 
Post subject:

overlap wrote:
Congratulations Phil, glad to hear you finally got that elusive single sheet.

Good luck on the Atherstone hunt too.

Thank you my friend.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:42 pm 
Post subject:

seand wrote:
Great to hear Clap

I saw you posting a request just recently, and I remember thinking I've seen that request numerous times, it's so obscure you're unlikely to ever find one. So I'm delighted to see you did Easy

Thank you, I am over t moon lol.
Karb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:49 pm 
Post subject:

Programme forums, websites and facebook groups just won't be the same wothout seeing your appeals Laughing
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:48 am 
Post subject:

Karb wrote:
Programme forums, websites and facebook groups just won't be the same wothout seeing your appeals Laughing

Thanks my friend.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: