Football Programmes Centre

This forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:49 pm 
Post subject: This forum

Since Craig's intervention a few month's ago this forum has been a lot more active. As I write there are 53 guests logged onto the site and I have noticed a few new members recently which is good to see.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:54 pm 
Post subject:

Agreed Martino. Onwards & upwards!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 pm 
Post subject: Re: This forum

martino wrote:
Since Craig's intervention a few month's ago this forum has been a lot more active. As I write there are 53 guests logged onto the site and I have noticed a few new members recently which is good to see.

Great to hear!!!
grantham

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:20 pm 
Post subject:

I think lockdown may have reignited alot of collectors interest in the hobby, which isn't a bad thing. Who knew it would take a global pandemic to get people talking and looking for programmes once more Smile
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 pm 
Post subject:

Lockdown will undoubtedly have helped.

I have started a number of Facebook Scottish non league football history sites a few weeks back. I already ran a very succesful one Ayrshire Junior Football History, and they are all based around that model.

The Highland League one has had 288 new members this week alone, and will pass the 300 mark before the weekend. It brings in new members who are checking out a load of old footage of Highland League games, and they will hopefully stay and contribute themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2930263633721977/?ref=group_header
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: