Football Programmes Centre

Hamburg vs Manchester United 1959
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hamburg vs Manchester United 1959

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. H

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:19 pm 
Post subject: Hamburg vs Manchester United 1959

This is my first post, please bear with me. How can I find out if this programme is on anyone's wish list. It is in nice clean condition, no writing, folds or rips. There is also some confusion regarding the date, the front cover states 11 Aug. but on the inside it states 12 Aug. Hopefully I have added a photo correctly? Thank you.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hamburg vs Manchester United 1959

Mr. H wrote:
This is my first post, please bear with me. How can I find out if this programme is on anyone's wish list. It is in nice clean condition, no writing, folds or rips. There is also some confusion regarding the date, the front cover states 11 Aug. but on the inside it states 12 Aug. Hopefully I have added a photo correctly? Thank you.

Nice clean item but unfortunately it is not a rare or a scarce, furthermore it is not the official programme either but one produced by "Lipphardt Sport" who were regular producers of HSV matches. There are more than one type of these unofficial programmes for this match and the match was actually played on the 12th August 1959.

If you have any other items regarding just Manchester United you can let me know on my contact details below as well as this forum.

Some of the Lipphardt editions have sold for hundreds of £'s in the 1960's for some strange reason but the programmes Lipphardt produced in 1958 and 1959 when United visited seem to turn up not all the time, but reasonably regularly.

Now if you have any German unofficial programes produced for the HSV games v MU in the 1960's by "Biter" that is a totally different story and price category!.

Wave
[email protected]

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
martino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:33 pm 
Post subject:

Fantastic knowledge again Leslie. If I had found that programme then the £ signs would have been whirring in my head!! What do you reckon it would fetch if it went to auction?

Your posts are always something to learn from.
Mr. H

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:30 am 
Post subject:

The programme is for sale (I have no idea what it is worth). Is there a way on this forum to let people know I have it?
Thank you for your previous response.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:02 am 
Post subject:

Mr. H wrote:
The programme is for sale (I have no idea what it is worth). Is there a way on this forum to let people know I have it?
Thank you for your previous response.

Mr.H

By uploading the image alone you have achieved your objective of advising everyone that you have this item and that you wish to sell it.

Suggesting what it is worth is an opinion only and for the best way forward either check out what such an item as this has sold previously on ebay or list it for sale there and it will find it's own level.

That is your best route Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
colchestersid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:22 pm 
Post subject:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: