Football Programmes Centre

BEWARE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BEWARE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris305

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:15 pm 
Post subject:

Also makes winning bids on items on current auctions to find out how much has been bid by the previous winning bidder and then retracts his bid
Grantharris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:25 pm 
Post subject:

Chris305 wrote:
Also makes winning bids on items on current auctions to find out how much has been bid by the previous winning bidder and then retracts his bid

I have only ever retracted a bid if i decide i didnt want the item which was once Smile
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:58 pm 
Post subject: Beware

Sorry to say you are not really showing much clarity in defending yourself against the allegations which started this thread.
Chris305

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:14 pm 
Post subject:

Grantharris wrote:
Chris305 wrote:

I have only ever retracted a bid if i decide i didnt want the item which was once Smile

I know of at least 2 occasions
Grantharris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:21 pm 
Post subject:

Chris305 wrote:
Grantharris wrote:
Chris305 wrote:

I know of at least 2 occasions

Well must be awhile back Very Happy
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:04 pm 
Post subject: beware

Your attitude towards the accusations levelled at you is flippant to say the least. Why you came on this forum, presumably to defend yourself, is very much open to question as you are doing yourself more harm than good and I'm sure many of the very astute members of this forum will have placed all your pseudonyms on their banned list.
Grantharris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:13 pm 
Post subject: Re: beware

Leigh Treymaine wrote:
Your attitude towards the accusations levelled at you is flippant to say the least. Why you came on this forum, presumably to defend yourself, is very much open to question as you are doing yourself more harm than good and I'm sure many of the very astute members of this forum will have placed all your pseudonyms on their banned list.

Am veryy happy to be on there banned list as i wouldnt like to sell to anybody whos been childish and making up rumours or only listng to one side of the rumours i came on this fourm as a buyer who buys alot of me showed me this site iv never known of it befor and came on here for a laugh because of all the old age people saying about me because iam only a young collector there jelous if i out bid them or what i get or what i have and i dont care what people say or think or what there spreading its only a hobbie to me not a lifestyle so to all the old childish men Mr T
whosbrianwilson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:29 pm 
Post subject:

Is it Treble in disguise!!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:47 pm 
Post subject: Re: beware

Grantharris wrote:
Leigh Treymaine wrote:

Am veryy happy to be on there banned list as i wouldnt like to sell to anybody whos been childish and making up rumours or only listng to one side of the rumours i came on this fourm as a buyer who buys alot of me showed me this site iv never known of it befor and came on here for a laugh because of all the old age people saying about me because iam only a young collector there jelous if i out bid them or what i get or what i have and i dont care what people say or think or what there spreading its only a hobbie to me not a lifestyle so to all the old childish men Mr T

Punctuation not your strongest point then?
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:49 pm 
Post subject: beware

Looking again at all of Grantharris's posts John I think "we've been pawned."
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 am 
Post subject:

Happens regularly Leigh.
Valky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:03 am 
Post subject:

I have sometimes had up to 100 badges up for auction on ebay and had many times when someone has withdrawn a bid.

Over the years, ebay has given power to both buyers and sellers in the strangest areas.

Those withdrawing bids can do so anonymously (ie I am never given the handle of the person who has bought an item - I wouldn't mind blocking them if they do so on more than one occasion).

It is also frustrating when I have had a buyer who takes weeks to pay for an item.

Sellers cannot be given negative feedback if they provide a refund (as far as I am aware? Correct me if I am wrong)

In any case, there is a certain etiquette that should be stuck to when using eBay and there are a minority of users who abuse regular, innocent buyers and sellers.
Leigh Treymaine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:46 pm 
Post subject: Beware

Sellers can be given a negative for anything on Ebay. It is then up to you to get it removed if possible.Non-payers are a blight and the whole problem of retributive negative feedback {when clowns finally pay and then leave negative feedback as a "payback} could be solved at a stroke by Ebay ruling that anyone who has not paid within 7 days, for whatever reason, is not allowed to leave negative feedback.
I realise there could be the odd case of someone being taken through the Ebay process for non-payment and then gets defective goods.However he can still return the goods ,get a refund, but should not be able to leave negative because he was a late payer.
Ebay will not entertain this and so honest sellers are always at the mercy of retributive negative feedback if they take someone through the Ebay non payment process.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: