Football Programmes Centre

my 1st post ! my collection and wants
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
my 1st post ! my collection and wants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CelticFan1888

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:47 pm 
Post subject: my 1st post ! my collection and wants

new to website guys, been a long term reader and now decided to join .. been collecting for 5 years , and built up a fair collection of many many items in particular rare celtic european and domestic away programmes and tickets , and scotland away programmes and tickets. i have all your common home programmes tickets too and many old rare celtic books from 1950 to now as well as many celtic views from the 1st in 1965 to present day.i also collect scotland away programmes and tickets and have built up a impressive collection but as ever still have a fair few to get to complete things.
i also collect world cup tournament programmes , european final uefa ecwc final programmes including euro final 1967 Smile
i also collect special friendly match programmes that take my interest and go for a lot of programmes that were either first or lasts or total sell out on day . something that may pick up in value over the years. and also have a keen interest in big match liverpool programmes and well as a keen collector of toyota cup final programmes.

If anyone may have something i could be interested in feel free to message me or reply to this topic cheers Brian
aye aye rhubarb pie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 pm 
Post subject: welcome

welcome to the site, sounds a very impressive collection for a relatively short time collecting.
burnley_collector

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum Brian!
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome Brain, I hope you get what you need.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm 
Post subject:

WileBrownAstle wrote:
Welcome Brain, I hope you get what you need.

Who's Brain WBA? Only joking mate, I am in a happy mood after us getting our 1st ever win away to Yeovil.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
JohnC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum Brian!

What liverpool programmes are you after ?
CelticFan1888

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 am 
Post subject:

thanks for the welcome guys!

i am after celtic european away programes but only real rare ones that are worth £100 plus ... also any celtic away tickets would be great

any scotland items too give me a shout

and after a liverpool flamengo 1981 toyota cup final
fa cup final 1996 prog
a juventus v liverpool 1985 euro final ticket

bit late will get a better list later cheers
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 pm 
Post subject:

the liverpool flamengo style english edition sovenir match programme which was issued in 81 goes for about 100 quid most of the time.the actual programme from toyko goes for 200/300 quid.they were only small programmes its the same with forest nacional one from year before.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: