Football Programmes Centre

Selling collection
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Selling collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ossieandco

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:10 pm 
Post subject: Selling collection

I’m new to this but learning fast. I have full set of 23 home programmes for season 1996/97. I’m looking to sell complete and not split the collection. What is the best way to advertise these on Ebay? For example, buy now £10, £20, £30 or more? Buy now, but accept offers from........
Or bids from 99p to get some bids going? I’m worried that if I get one bid for 99p I’d end up having to sell the whole lot for that. I’m assuming that is how eBay works. And whatever the strategy what are they actually worth? Sorry for the long message, but once I’ve got my head around it I’ll be up and running. Very grateful for advice.

If anybody wants to buy any, I have Chelsea programmes from the late 40s up to 2006 so pm me.
overlap

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:44 pm 
Post subject:

Hello, I have sent you a Personal Message.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: