Football Programmes Centre

Scammer Alert!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Scammer Alert!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSorter!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:35 pm 
Post subject: Scammer Alert!

3 weeks ago I sent £40 for a programme that someone was selling on here. I haven't heard from him since! I've sent two messages on here since and also on his Twitter page but haven't had a reply. His username on here is brfcsellingpage. Does anyone have any contact details for him?
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:34 pm 
Post subject:

I thought he had a facebook page?

Last edited by Dorking on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:51 pm 
Post subject:

Andy Neil is the guys name. Used to be on here. Now 1940s Football Programmes on Facebook.
TheSorter!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:09 pm 

Thanks Posh. Do you have his contact details by any chance?
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 pm 
Post subject:

I have text a friend asking if he knows. I used to know where he lived but I am sure he has moved. Have sent you pm, will let you know when I hear back
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:29 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry no news, my mate used to live near him. His last know address was Brotherston Drive, Fernhurst, Blackburn I don’t have a house number. He may have moved on though. Try blueshearer he lives in Blackburn and may have info for you. Good luck.
TheSorter!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:53 pm 

Ok thanks Posh will do Smile
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 pm 
Post subject: Andy Neil

He is a member of several facebook programme pages. Have to say I dealt with him a few years ago with a sizeable transaction (four figures) and had no problems whatsoever. He seemed to be a decent bloke. Please don't hang him before he's judged...Mark Thumbs Up
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:11 pm 
Post subject:

Andy Neil I’ve tried and tried to get back into my account. I’ve emailed the forum, I’ve completed the contact form, I’ve even spoke to a member of admin in another board all to no avail. The programme is sat here waiting to go - the irony is, the guy lives in BB but I don’t have his address.

I have made contact see above, give me your address by pm and I will give to him. Have also asked for his mobile number.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:15 pm 
Post subject:

Sounds very positive (and this website can be a git logging back in when you get logged out)
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:23 pm 
Post subject:

Hopefully all sorted. Suggest close thread when all sorted.
grantham

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 am 
Post subject:

He recently joined my facebook group for football programmes I immediately had messages from other users saying get rid as he is untrustworthy and has scammed many collectors. He had previously been banned and has created several facebook profiles
AndyBRFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:56 am 
Post subject:

AMAZINGLY got my access back to the site after sending a couple of messages to admin and numerous requests to reset my password - just a pity it took a buyer having to go public before they sorted this but late than never I guess.

So just to clear this all up, as Clive said above I've been trying to get a response from the forum admin for a good few weeks now Confused

I've been in touch with TheSorter! and his programme has been personally delivered by hand, once he has confirmed could this thread be deleted please as I'm not too happy about the vast majority of my previous address being posted on a public forum without my consent.

Thumbs Up
AndyBRFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:58 am 
Post subject:

Also I should add that 'WBA57 bough a teamsheet from me on here without any programmes and 'blueshearer' has bought several items from me over the years, again without any problems.

brfcsellingpage wrote:
AMAZINGLY got my access back to the site after sending a couple of messages to admin and numerous requests to reset my password - just a pity it took a buyer having to go public before they sorted this but late than never I guess.

So just to clear this all up, as Clive said above I've been trying to get a response from the forum admin for a good few weeks now Confused

I've been in touch with TheSorter! and his programme has been personally delivered by hand, once he has confirmed could this thread be deleted please as I'm not too happy about the vast majority of my previous address being posted on a public forum without my consent.

Thumbs Up
AndyBRFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:59 am 
Post subject: Re: Andy Neil

Thanks for your kind words Mark... hope you are well and the shop is still busy?

SeasideMark wrote:
He is a member of several facebook programme pages. Have to say I dealt with him a few years ago with a sizeable transaction (four figures) and had no problems whatsoever. He seemed to be a decent bloke. Please don't hang him before he's judged...Mark Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: