Football Programmes Centre

Sportingold Auction April 24th 2020
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sportingold Auction April 24th 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoddyN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:47 am 
Post subject: Sportingold Auction April 24th 2020

Sportingold auction will be taking place on Friday 24th April from the offices at Saunderton with no attendance in person. If you are on the mailing list you should have received catalogues by now. Otherwise it is on line both on the website and the saleroom. It will be a internet auction with a limited amount of phone lines available plus of course commission bids up until 5pm on Thursday. Let's look forward to a good auction. There are some very nice items for sale.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:07 pm 
Post subject:

I switched on the saleroom yesterday, as I'd had the catalogue for a fortnight, so thought it had to be yesterday. It was only when I'd double checked that I'd realised my mistake, and at least I don't have to re-register for next Friday now!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: