Football Programmes Centre

Notts County Team Sheets 1986-92 query
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Notts County Team Sheets 1986-92 query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeamBouchard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:25 pm 
Post subject: Notts County Team Sheets 1986-92 query

Looking for a bit of assistance from Forum members to help a mate who doesn’t have internet access.

He has acquired a reasonably large collection of Notts County programmes – late 60’s onwards to early 90’s – and within the issues from seasons 1986 to 1992 there are 81 different team sheets. These are the standard issue A4 team sheets – basic black/white produced on Xerox copier – with the Notts masthead at the top.

I have searched on ebay to see if any are listed/have been sold recently and can’t find any.

I am assuming that the team sheets were issued to possibly press or vice-presidents etc as I don’t think they would have been available to terrace supporters.

Hopefully a Forum member might be able to suggest if they are collectable (we realise the programmes themselves don’t have a great deal of value these days) and have a ‘re-sale value’ or if, indeed, anyone would be interested in them, so I can pass the message on to inform my pal.

Many thanks.
goodison

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:58 pm 
Post subject:

I would think there would be interest in them, not sitting on a gold mine, but team sheets do seem to be collectable to some. Might be worth trying to sell them individually with the programme from the same game, could be a way to shift the programmes to. Either that, or group them into seasons, but that way may put off buyers who collect the opposition and just want one from each season.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:53 am 
Post subject:

I bought one recently for £2 and I was going up against Sheffield United's only serious collector Wink

Most of them I suspect you might get a £1 for, no doubt a few might get a little more and many won't sell at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 pm 
Post subject:

I have just sold some team sheets for Spurs and West Ham and in the main they go for a couple of quid....

If you have them against Manchester United/Liverpool/Arsenal you might get a little more....but there was a pretty narrow window for County and those opponents....not a narrow as Argyle I will concede though Smile

I would stick a few on ebay at a quid and see where they goto get a flavour.
se20blue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:32 pm 
Post subject:

pafcprogs wrote:
I have just sold some team sheets for Spurs and West Ham and in the main they go for a couple of quid....

If you have them against Manchester United/Liverpool/Arsenal you might get a little more....but there was a pretty narrow window for County and those opponents....not a narrow as Argyle I will concede though Smile

I would stick a few on ebay at a quid and see where they goto get a flavour.

The seller does not have internet access.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: