Football Programmes Centre

M60 Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M60 Programmes
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
eds



Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 am 
Post subject: M60 Programmes
Reply with quote

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone had a full postal address for M60 Programmes

The address on their website is incomplete (letter sent couldn’t be delivered by Royal Mail) and they appear to have lost the ability to reply to my emails

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martino



Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 1952
Location: Beautiful downtown Goostrey, Cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

M60 programmes is mentioned in this previous thread on here

http://www.footballprogrammece.....aa68a0bec3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:27 am 
Post subject: Re: M60 Programmes
Reply with quote

eds wrote:
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone had a full postal address for M60 Programmes

The address on their website is incomplete (letter sent couldn’t be delivered by Royal Mail) and they appear to have lost the ability to reply to my emails

Any help appreciated

Thanks


Steve, I have just sent you an email


Last edited by M60FP on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheSorter!



Joined: 07 May 2016
Posts: 199

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:12 pm 
Post subject: m60 programmes
Reply with quote

I wouldn't touch M60 programmes. They've had various name changes and vague sounding addresses for years. Just stick to buying from people you can trust!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2021

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I ordered a printed (ie paper) version of a Barnet pre-season friendly from their website

It did take weeks and weeks, but was well worth the wait, very professionally produced, and really delighted to get a 'real' programme for a game which was otherwise 'online only' (as they used the official pdf's and a professional programme maker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
realred



Joined: 06 Nov 2009
Posts: 319
Location: Malpas Cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:32 am 
Post subject: M60 programmes
Reply with quote

Ordered a Barnet/Wrexham programme end of last season, took a while, but a great effort to be honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Wants List
Benno Spire



Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I ordered the Barnet V Chesterfield programme on 23rd August. I sent a chasing email on 7th September to get a reply saying my programme would be posted to me on Monday 9th September.
I have just sent them another chasing email this morning as the programme has still not arrived.
Poor customer service!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Benno Spire wrote:
I ordered the Barnet V Chesterfield programme on 23rd August. I sent a chasing email on 7th September to get a reply saying my programme would be posted to me on Monday 9th September.
I have just sent them another chasing email this morning as the programme has still not arrived.
Poor customer service!!


I have just sent you a reply to your email and a full refund back to your original payment method, so sorry your not happy and so sorry I’m the only person that’s chosen to print Barnet FC’s Programmes,

I provide the best possible customer service I can and have even sent you an email while I away for the weekend spending time with my family

Printing Barnet’s programme has been a pain since day one and costs me every issue as Barnet keep providing a PDF full of errors each match

Again I’m sorry your unhappy and your refund has been done


Last edited by M60FP on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benno Spire



Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Has the programme been posted yes or no?
In your mail you state the programme was posted last Monday but no sign of it then you seem very quick to give me a refund especially as I just wanted the programme.

I have been informed twice by your company the programme has been posted. In my book giving wrong information is poor customer service and using sarcasm to customers is poor customer service.
I appreciate the refund but why not simply post out the programme?

Sorry that I chose to be a customer of your business
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Benno Spire wrote:
Has the programme been posted yes or no?
In your mail you state the programme was posted last Monday but no sign of it then you seem very quick to give me a refund especially as I just wanted the programme.

I have been informed twice by your company the programme has been posted. In my book giving wrong information is poor customer service and using sarcasm to customers is poor customer service.
I appreciate the refund but why not simply post out the programme?

Sorry that I chose to be a customer of your business


As I said me my email, yes it’s been posted, your also stated in your email back to me you want the programme and not the refund, I have refunded you because you were unhappy with my service, but the programme has been sent and on Monday when I’m back in the office I will send the proof of postage over to you, plus if nothing has arrived after 14 days I’ll even send another copy


Last edited by M60FP on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maidonian



Joined: 31 Jan 2010
Posts: 439

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Dorking wrote:
I ordered a printed (ie paper) version of a Barnet pre-season friendly from their website

It did take weeks and weeks, but was well worth the wait, very professionally produced, and really delighted to get a 'real' programme for a game which was otherwise 'online only' (as they used the official pdf's and a professional programme maker


realred wrote:
Ordered a Barnet/Wrexham programme end of last season, took a while, but a great effort to be honest.


I had the same experience with last season's Barnet v Maidenhead United programme but it was well worth the wait to get "printed" copies and they were of excellent quality. It won't put me off ordering some from this season's game, but I can empathise with Benno Spire's experience - although M60 state "Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of any order", I'm sure I had to wait a while longer than that.

Having had a quick look through this season's Barnet v Maidenhead PDF, there were a couple of obvious errors - the features on Alan Devonshire + Alan Massey and unsurprisingly Torquay had been the previous visitors to the Hive. I suspect the PDF's might not be particularly well proof read.




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Wants List
Gwyn



Joined: 20 Oct 2014
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:04 pm 
Post subject: M60 Programmes
Reply with quote

I also ordered a copy of the Barnet v Wrexham prog last season , it did take longer than the fourteen days but was well worth the wait. Many thanks to M60 progs and Andrew, I hope you are doing another one this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:10 pm 
Post subject: Re: M60 Programmes
Reply with quote

Gwyn wrote:
I also ordered a copy of the Barnet v Wrexham prog last season , it did take longer than the fourteen days but was well worth the wait. Many thanks to M60 progs and Andrew, I hope you are doing another one this season.


Thanks Gwyn, we are doing, having a nightmare with the PDF’s that Barnet and Stevenage put out and have to have them rebuilt but this season we are printing them, to be honest Gwyn not sure how much longer we will do them if the PDF’s keep coming as bad as they have


Last edited by M60FP on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2021

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I am somewhat lucky to support a Premier League team, and I cannot imagine we would regularly be in the position of playing at a team who does not issue.

That said, we played a pre-season game at Stevenage where they didn't issue at all, and the hoards of people nervously hanging around the club shop waiting for a team sheet (and who didn't go into the ground until they got one) was very apparent

Similarly, Palace played pre-season at Barnet this summer, and I can only say I am extremely grateful to M60 for the service they have provided. I didn't actually go to the game, and Palace had a stinker, shipping 6 goals, but I felt it was a service that deserved to be supported with my custom just for being bothered to provide the service.

I went to a game at Lewes FC last season, another club that doesn't issue, and at non league level it really does piss off the hardcore old school fans you get at that sort of game.

At 3 quid a programme, for what must be miniscule print runs (I only knew about it from on here, and I shared on a Palace forum, which couldn't have given more than a few more orders) there is probably zero profit, and a lot of effort required

In summary, thank you M60, it is appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Dorking wrote:
I am somewhat lucky to support a Premier League team, and I cannot imagine we would regularly be in the position of playing at a team who does not issue.

That said, we played a pre-season game at Stevenage where they didn't issue at all, and the hoards of people nervously hanging around the club shop waiting for a team sheet (and who didn't go into the ground until they got one) was very apparent

Similarly, Palace played pre-season at Barnet this summer, and I can only say I am extremely grateful to M60 for the service they have provided. I didn't actually go to the game, and Palace had a stinker, shipping 6 goals, but I felt it was a service that deserved to be supported with my custom just for being bothered to provide the service.

I went to a game at Lewes FC last season, another club that doesn't issue, and at non league level it really does piss off the hardcore old school fans you get at that sort of game.

At 3 quid a programme, for what must be miniscule print runs (I only knew about it from on here, and I shared on a Palace forum, which couldn't have given more than a few more orders) there is probably zero profit, and a lot of effort required

In summary, thank you M60, it is appreciated.


Many thanks Dorking and cheers for you order, think with the Palace programme we had about 25 orders which weren’t easy to fill as I was in Florida on holiday at the time, each time we print either Barnet or Stevenage the cost is about £2.50 a copy, however every time we have to fix the PDF the cost goes up

But I’ll continue as long as I can printing them, I’ve heard a whisper that even Ipswich are thinking of stopping next season


Last edited by M60FP on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hoops68



Joined: 17 Jan 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Just wanted to add my thanks to M60 programmes for the excellent quality printed Barnet v Aldershot Town programme last season. Have ordered again for the same game this season. I can't imagine there is much profit on this service (if any at all) so it is very much appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
tangerine



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:07 pm 
Post subject: Still waiting
Reply with quote

Well, my experience of using M60 has just deteriorated as time goes by. I still await a refund for programmes which they were unable to supply from last season. The excuses are tiring and pathetic, and still no sign of refund.

Scott Galloway
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
Benno Spire



Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Well, I still have not received my programme despite being told it has been posted a second time.
I spoke with other Chesterfield collectors yesterday who have also ordered the same programme and all have different stories to me from email replies which they are slow to get
Others have been told last week that there was a problem with the pdf that they were hopefully sorting last week.
So I am now wondering just which story is the truth or are they all lies?

I, like other Chesterfield programme collectors just want the truth and ultimately the programme that is advertised for sale.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benno Spire



Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Out of interest, if you have the programme, post a picture of it on here and also the proof of postage you promised to send but never did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weddo



Joined: 01 Oct 2019
Posts: 5
Location: Chorley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I ordered 11 programmes from this season on Friday including Barnet v Chesterfield & Yeovil,

Programmes arrived today really surprised wasn't expecting the programmes so quickly as my last order with them did take about 10 days to arrive

Must say the Barnet programmes are very well printed cracking little A5 size, some of the features are incorrect and the cut really close on the edges but other than that can't fault them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
| More
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum