Football Programmes Centre

Republic of Ireland programmes wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Republic of Ireland programmes wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:23 pm 
Post subject: Republic of Ireland programmes wanted

Does anyone know where I can get the following programmes if produced, all 2018-19 season.
7 Sep Kosovo v ROI U21
11 Oct Israel v ROI U21
15 Nov ROI v N.Ireland
19 Nov Denmark v ROI
Pompey player Ronan Curtis played was involved in all games.
garyspain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:17 am 
Post subject:

Definitely no programme for Kosovo U21 away. I was there and certain I didn't miss one. Heard they don't even issue for the senior team but that may be wrong and may be very limited VIP only. Highly unlikely there was one in Israel as told from a reliable source there was no programme.

Denmark have stopped producing programmes. None for any of our last 3 visits.

Unfortunately many of us were surprised by 3 different covers for the Northern Ireland game. I found out during the 2nd half and actually had 2 in my bag but never noticed. Luckily he had the 3rd for me. It seems to be a tricky programme as of now but does pop up on ebay from time to time.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: