Football Programmes Centre

GIANT NEW YEAR FAIR FULL LIST OF DEALERS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GIANT NEW YEAR FAIR FULL LIST OF DEALERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sprogs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:15 am 
Post subject: GIANT NEW YEAR FAIR FULL LIST OF DEALERS

London’s GIANT NEW YEAR FAIR on Sunday 5 January is almost upon us so here is the full list of dealers at the eagerly awaited event. This is the hobby’s longest running collectors’ event and was first held over 40 years ago.

This time around the Fair will be held in the adjacent Windsor Room, due to the Hotel's planned re-furbishment of the Galleon Suite.

Many of the UK's leading dealers will be there once again, ensuring you will see many old and rare items, some of the more obscure European aways and friendlies from a host of different clubs, plus handbooks, unusual match tickets, press photos, badges and other miscellaneous items. You should also find a great selection from this season.

As almost everyone is now aware, our friend and colleague Chris Williams from Sportingold very sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. Although Sportingold will not be represented at the Fair on this occasion, we understand that the auction scheduled for Friday 17 January will take place so just check the Sportingold website for any updated information. If you were planning to seek advice on old programme values, then most of today’s dealers will be pleased to help.

Our many regulars will know that the Royal National Hotel venue is very easy to find and unless you are planning to stay overnight is all on the flat. It is just over the road from Russell Square Underground station, or if you are coming by car (a good idea if practical as most of the dealers will be pleased to purchase your spare items) you can park right outside for free as there are no restrictions on a Sunday in the vicinity of the Royal National Hotel - which also has a vast underground car park.

It's pretty much a must for everyone able to get there. After the event, you are just a few minutes away London’s West End. Plenty of Sales on if you like shopping and have not spent everything at the Fair.

If you do plan to stay on in London, hotel room rates will be relatively reasonable at this time of year. If you fancy staying at the Royal National itself, it is a very popular tourist venue with over 1600 rooms - making it the largest in London.

Season’s Greetings to everyone on the Forum - and here’s wishing you a very Happy (Giant) New Year!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wouldn’t normally post this as a new listing but ’TWO VACANCIES’ as originally headed back in October is no longer appropriate and doesn’t really encourage anyone to have a look inside.

Those GNYF vacancies filled up pretty much immediately but… if you can work with one table and no wall and importantly do not sell programmes then we will try to find a space.

*ANDY CLOHESSY

*NEIL COLLIN

*MJ CORRIE SOUTHERNPROGS

*JOHN DEE

*BARRY DIXEY

*ELLIS PROGRAMMES

*footballprogrammes.com DAVID ALLEN

*MICHAEL HEWITT

*MARTIN LANE

*TONY KAVANAGH

*NWM FOOTBALL

*PROGRAMME MONTHLY

*MARTIN SCOTT

*STEP BACK IN TIME

*TREVOR JONES SPURS COLLECTABLES

*TERRY'S BADGES

*WESTWARD PROGRAMMES

*IAN WILSON PROGRAMMES

Easy Easy
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am 
Post subject:

I'm pleased to confirm that I shall have a stand at the New Year Fair on Sunday January 5 in the Windsor Room at the Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way, Russell Square, London WC1H 0DG, commencing 10.30am.
Now in my seventh year as a dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before tomorrow (Friday January 3), as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.
WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
bluejames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:24 pm 
Post subject:

I didn't attend being the other side of the country but i had a great day
Somebody walked into the fair with one of the rarest Manchester United post war friendly programmes for sale
He offered it to somebody who knew a man who knew another man who telephoned me and it is now winging its way towards me for a very realistic price
I have only ever seen one other of these
It is Torino v Manchester United from May 1961 and was only available n the nobs area.
It does pay to have good friends and proves there can always be more than one Wave Wave Very Happy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: