Football Programmes Centre

Tipster 30
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tipster 30
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Toffee Dan's Tipster Competition 2009/10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wulfrunian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 pm 
Post subject:

How did my 8 - 6 advantage after the sunday fixtures bcome a 10 -10 draw? was there a mistake in the Sunday figures or something?

"You only have one life, I gave mine to the Wolves" - Stan Cullis 1916 - 2001
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm 
Post subject:

Wulfrunian wrote:
How did my 8 - 6 advantage after the sunday fixtures bcome a 10 -10 draw? was there a mistake in the Sunday figures or something?

Cool had Torres first scorer - 2 pts - making it 8-8, you both got 1 point for the Lpool result - 9-9 and then each of you got a bonus point for the 6th correct result of the weekend - making it 10-10

Cheers

Dan
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Toffee Dan's Tipster Competition 2009/10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: