Football Programmes Centre

Auchinleck Talbot FC Annual Programme fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Auchinleck Talbot FC Annual Programme fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:46 am 
Post subject: Auchinleck Talbot FC Annual Programme fair

Sunday, October 13th, 10.30am until 1pm.

For any Tartan Army fans, please note this is the same day as the Scotland v San Marino game, which kicks off at 5pm, so there's plenty of time to nip down to Auchinleck and back!

Bar will be open as usual from 12pm.

Usual suspects will be in attendance, and just waiting confirmation of one last them for a full house.

If you've been before you'll know what a cracking wee fair this is. I'll be having our extensively stocked Programme Hut open on the day as well.

See you there, Eeka Peeka Pukka Po an aw that!
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:49 pm 
Post subject: Re: Auchinleck Talbot FC Annual Programme fair

Auchinleckian wrote:

For any Tartan Army fans, please note this is the same day as the Scotland v San Marino game, which kicks off at 5pm, so there's plenty of time to nip down to Auchinleck and back!

Usual suspects will be in attendance, and just waiting confirmation of one last them for a full house.

If you've been before you'll know what a cracking wee fair this is. I'll be having our extensively stocked Programme Hut open on the day as well.

Good luck, I'll be somewhere between Russia and Prague on my way to the Scotland U21 game.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:45 am 
Post subject: Re: Auchinleck Talbot FC Annual Programme fair

Tynie Topics wrote:
Auchinleckian wrote:

Once you hit Prague, take the A77 and you're in Auchinleck within the half hour!

Good luck, I'll be somewhere between Russia and Prague on my way to the Scotland U21 game.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: